Jen:

Gu Yuan is interested in the "Farmer Ju Shui" poetry (who is Xu Pin). It's kind of like a fangirl crush. It is shortly mentioned in Ep1 (just one sentence, one can easily miss that) and at EP7 she openly confesses to being his fan when she gets to meet him in person haha He promisses her to sent her an invitation to his next event - "to thank you for being a fan."

Idk maybe the love <3 line is too much haha

Oh yeah I don't see them developing this. It would be great tho it's better than seeing him pining for the heroine for 40+ episodes. 

Amal:

Oh yeah I don't see them developing this. It would be great tho it's better than seeing him pining for the heroine for 40+ episodes. 

if he ends up pining for 40 episodes it's gonna be a painful show for him

Also I wonder how many more characters we're gonna get, there are already so many, and we only had the first week of episodes. 

mishtique:
Also I wonder how many more characters we're gonna get, there are already so many, and we only had the first week of episodes. 

I am wondering, too! I am going to update the chart when the current case has been resolved (folding fans/bomb making stuff???) and I am already breaking my head over how to include MLs uncle (and new characters like the stupid woman that set up FL's Shifu and got her into prison) within my chart. Also, I need to include the (dead) empress that took the ML away from his birth mother ... This is gonna be a riddle for me ^^* Looking forward to more and more (and more) characters haha

Jen:

I am wondering, too! I am going to update the chart when the current case has been resolved (folding fans/bomb making stuff???) and I am already breaking my head over how to include MLs uncle (and new characters like the stupid woman that set up FL's Shifu and got her into prison) within my chart. Also, I need to include the (dead) empress that took the ML away from his birth mother ... This is gonna be a riddle for me ^^* Looking forward to more and more (and more) characters haha

Who needs puzzles when you can have these hehe.

I'll be supporting you and dropping by the thread every time an episode airs hehe

mishtique:
I'll be supporting you and dropping by the thread every time an episode airs hehe

Looking forward to it! I am going to need some corrections and pointers hahaha

Lmao I've not even started ep 14 yet but ready to bother you already - do you know where the small child "wen" fits in, is he like duke su's half brother or am I stupid

mishtique:

Lmao I've not even started ep 14 yet but ready to bother you already - do you know where the small child "wen" fits in, is he like duke su's half brother or am I stupid

I think...if I remember correctly, he's the son of Duke/Prince Su's uncle, so his cousin!

rosana777:

I think...if I remember correctly, he's the son of Duke/Prince Su's uncle, so his cousin!

ooh that would actually make sense! Thank you dear

There is something I am unsure about... EP8 

Previous Duke Xin Du said that Qin Qing "killed herself by biting her tongue". Did he lie? Here it seems like RuYi is still giving information to Qin Qing. In the next frame we see Duke Xin Du discuss informations on Dong Fang Li with the 3rd Prince (information he got from RuYi). He might have just lied (to the 3rd prince) about her killing herself to pressure him to talk his mother (Consort Duan) take in Qi Zhe (Qi Ce's sister)... My head... Should I mark her as alive again or keep her dead in the Character Chart? 

*she flips the sign, indicating that those two have information exchanged? hmm

o lord thats a good one. 

You could change it into `presumed dead` until you have more evidence? 

Sounds good haha

EDIT: It seems like the 3rd prince got the information from RuYi directly ... so maybe Qin Qing is just 'still on the tag' but actually dead... my brain

Wait a minute! When in EP10 RuYi Pav (the secret organisation) meets Prince An, she praises him on his good looks and says "No wonder my subordinate fell in LOVE with you"
I was super confused about this when I first read that but now knowing that the other employee at Ruyi Pav has a crush on Farmer Ju Shui  X>X So Gu Yuan is in on the thing (bc at that point, Shifu had not revealed her identity yet)

Jen:

Wait a minute! When in EP10 RuYi Pav (the secret organisation) meets Prince An, she praises him on his good looks and says "No wonder my subordinate fell in LOVE with you"
I was super confused about this when I first read that but now knowing that the other employee at Ruyi Pav has a crush on Farmer Ju Shui  X>X So Gu Yuan is in on the thing (bc at that point, Shifu had not revealed her identity yet)

woah I thought she just meant that because Gu Yuan also works at the pavilion (as in the shop), couldn't that mean she's either being uncarefull with her identity or indeed like you said it, working together with gu yuan on the secret shit

mishtique:
woah I thought she just meant that because Gu Yuan also works at the pavilion (as in the shop), couldn't that mean she's either being uncarefull with her identity or indeed like you said it, working together with gu yuan on the secret shit

Either way it is stupid! HAHAH 

But in the same conversation, at the end An Wang said that he is interested in a girl "Fu Rong" and Shifu just noped out, saying she has no idea who that girl is. So... is she still trying to keep her identity a secret after all? Man... Wish the secret organization would have a different name. Even if just YiRu or something (switch characters) or at least give it different chinese characters so I can check the hardsubs x.x

Bc of that I am thinking that Gu Yuan is in on the secret shit

Jen:

Either way it is stupid! HAHAH 

But in the same conversation, at the end An Wang said that he is interested in a girl "Fu Rong" and Shifu just noped out, saying she has no idea who that girl is. So... is she still trying to keep her identity a secret after all? Man... Wish the secret organization would have a different name. Even if just YiRu or something (switch characters) or at least give it different chinese characters so I can check the hardsubs x.x

Bc of that I am thinking that Gu Yuan is in on the secret shit

Yeah the whole ru yi but not ru yi stuff is annoying like could you noed have chosen any ither name? But euther that or they want us to keep guessing who is in the both ru yi things and who is not