I am always interested in historical plots and the wolf plot makes it more interesting.  The thing that I got attached to was the song. Buying it the minute I can!  

meme:

I haven't been waiting as i just discovered this. The plot sounds interesting and i can recognize 3 cast members from JOL great for 2 cdramas viewer like me lol. But is it really possible for a good production to be delayed this long?

Yes, it is possible :) The production is of good quality, unfortunately many scenes were too brutal, such only for the 18+ viewer. China doesn't allow the drastic scenes because they know the kids will watch it too. The creators had to cut out too bloody scenes and re-shoot them or skip it, which took time and work. Therefore, the drama only received permission to broadcast in April 2020. It is precisely because the corrections were done slowly that I believe they were done well. If they were to deal with them in a month, it would mean that they do not care about quality. 

I would like to see it but not as much as the other series that xiao zhan has lined up. I'm just afraid that xiao zhan being the second lead would suffer... I mean all second leads get nothing... no love and just miserable loneliness. Unless this the plot doesn't have second lead as one of the love interest of the main female lead... then im all for that.

I have been waiting since 2019. The visuals look so good and I know Xiao Zhan from watching the Untamed and Oh My Emperor. His character in the Untamed was portrayed very well. The second actor that I am familiar with is Wang Da Lu from Our Times. The third is because of Li Qin. Both she and Xiao Zhan were in the show Joy of Life. I am so excited and hyped for this show. The visuals are so tempting. I need a date!!!

roadwarrior_idn:

Xiao Zhan.. the one and only reason I'll ever need to have hahaha..

Oh my gosh. YASS GURL. I loved when he played WWX in the Untamed and the only reason I picked up JOL was because I saw he was in the show.

Waiting for it because I believe it is great story, production, music and  acting will be superb. Good actors. True I got interested because Xiao Zhan, but I am becoming more familiar with other actors and I admire them.

Because of Li Qin. she was amazing in The Song of Glory 

I started watching Chinese drama 3 months ago. This would be my first Darren Wang show. There’s a lot of hype about this show and decided to give it a try today. On episode 4 right now and so far so good. Apparently Sean xiao won’t appear until later on.