I’m convinced Sooheon will get the surgery. Episode 10 Soyeon mentions that brain tumours can be treated with surgery. I’m thinking Soyeon and friends will try to convince Sooheon to receive the surgery(?)  My other prediction is that Sooheon gets beaten to death. Based on trailer 2, he got beaten up badly. But I hope that’s not the case. (I will cry)

redn3nder:

I’m convinced Sooheon will get the surgery. Episode 10 Soyeon mentions that brain tumours can be treated with surgery. I’m thinking Soyeon and friends will try to convince Sooheon to receive the surgery(?)  My other prediction is that Sooheon gets beaten to death. Based on trailer 2, he got beaten up badly. But I hope that’s not the case. (I will cry)

I too hope that's not the case but i am getting frightened for our ML with each passing episode.

BORNO:

I too hope that's not the case but i am getting frightened for our ML with each passing episode.

Did you see the new previews? Each an every scene Sooheon is shown is him basically getting brutally tortured. I am baffled. 

redn3nder:

Did you see the new previews? Each an every scene Sooheon is shown is him basically getting brutally tortured. I am baffled. 

• He is already going through a lot and adding to that pain, idk if he can take all that but i certainly cannot. After putting him through so much if this drama don't have a open ending, if not a happy ending, I will be so mad.  Our poor ML.

well, if ur talking abt the future after the end of the drama, the dr did mention that ml may just continue his life with his illness. I think he's probs gonna die earlier in his life, but not just yet. 

one thing I would love to see tho is him becoming an unlawful cop or smth. it would suit him bc he's good at fighting and all. 

or maybe ml and fl can have cute kids, im so up for seeing that altho that doesn't match the vibes o this drama much lol. 

I can also see them riding their bike/scooter on a mountain road next to the sea, straight into the sunset!

The finale of the drama was pure fiction anyway,, they shouldn't have done that roof scene at all because all of it was useless, the writer wanted to punish the true villain so he made a stupid choice and entangled our hero in it then he saved him with the most stupid way ever 

Thinking about the final scene , the male lead would have stayed at his part-time jobs also dated the female lead when she's not in the marine college until his tumor killed him that's if the police didn't grow brains and investigated everything properly and imprisoned the male lead for the incident 

They established that he will die at some point

but they don't show it in the drama

I think it's fun how they didn't show the police chief dad in the end. Like no one cares how the parents are going to react to this stuff.

Both ML ARE MENTALLY ILL