o_reo123:

Update

Hi everyone! I have changed the timeline format into table and I also added GIF from the episode scenes so you guys could reminisce the event better! Hope it helps, thank you for coming <3

Omg! Thanks for this. The timeline before was great but you made it so much clearer and I loved how you put it in a table. It looks very presentable and how you added gifs for each episode scene was a very clever idea. It makes it more appealing and makes me understand their relationship better. Overall, it is great

Daniella Lay:

Omg! Thanks for this. The timeline before was great but you made it so much clearer and I loved how you put it in a table. It looks very presentable and how you added gifs for each episode scene was a very clever idea. It makes it more appealing and makes me understand their relationship better. Overall, it is great

Your welcome <3
I feel like the previous one is too formal and full of text that people might get tired reading it XD I am glad you like it better! :>

o_reo123:

Your welcome <3
I feel like the previous one is too formal and full of text that people might get tired reading it XD I am glad you like it better! :>

What do you mean? The previous one was very good. It's just you made it better by adding gifs and putting it in the table. It is the information so it is not completely different. Just different format and including gifs and I am glad you made this. Their relationship is more understandable. Thanks and no worries! The previous one, I was not tired reading it all so don't say that

I used to love reading the comment section until last week. Now its become a full on battle against who  is worse , Ung or Yeonso ? People loving or hating Ji-ung, NJ or Yeonsu? I rarely see comments from users who are neutral(like me). Looking at the bright side, i guess it means people ae more engaged in this drama . All the characters have their flaws but they are consistent with how they act. I for one am loving the drama because i think its a well done romcom  even with 2nd leads story.

In all this chaos, I am extremely grateful for your thoughtful comments and insights. Thank you!!

Santorini4589:

I used to love reading the comment section until last week. Now its become a full on battle against who  is worse , Ung or Yeonso ? People loving or hating Ji-ung, NJ or Yeonsu? I rarely see comments from users who are neutral(like me). Looking at the bright side, i guess it means people ae more engaged in this drama . All the characters have their flaws but they are consistent with how they act. I for one am loving the drama because i think its a well done romcom  even with 2nd leads story.

In all this chaos, I am extremely grateful for your thoughtful comments and insights. Thank you!!

the comment section in past weeks always stressed me out too, I have seen the very same people came every week to leave hateful comment. I have started blocking people who only have negative thought and missed the message of this drama, at least until this show ends. Now all that I could see here are open mind and heartwarming discussion. People need to realize there was no one to antagonized in this drama, their actions, strength, and flaws are all valid to their growth.

I hope you have fun reading these thread, which describe all the "bright side" of this drama like you mention. Your very welcome from me! :)

o_reo123:
People need to realize there was no one to antagonized in this drama, their actions, strength, and flaws are all valid to their growth.

I agree to this so much.

I am normally a lurker and hardly leave any comments but honestly the lack of sympathy for Yeonsu from some people is shocking to me. Although she is a fictional character my heart breaks for her and then it breaks for Ung too because he was completely heart-broken after they separated. 

I love the gifs so much. I just realized you changed your original comment. thank you again for doing this!

Santorini4589:

I agree to this so much.

I am normally a lurker and hardly leave any comments but honestly the lack of sympathy for Yeonsu from some people is shocking to me. Although she is a fictional character my heart breaks for her and then it breaks for Ung too because he was completely heart-broken after they separated. 

I love the gifs so much. I just realized you changed your original comment. thank you again for doing this!

I have tried replying those "critic" with cool head but this week I have given up explaining the essence people missed. Because I realized they are just hating, and no matter what, those people wouldn't and couldn't relate to the characters they just don't like.

Yeap, they are fictional character but how they are written, we can totally imagine them as someone that we have known for years.

For real, linking those gif was so hard, so i appreciate you for mentioning it, my effort is paid off! X"D

Daniella Lay:

What do you mean? The previous one was very good. It's just you made it better by adding gifs and putting it in the table. It is the information so it is not completely different. Just different format and including gifs and I am glad you made this. Their relationship is more understandable. Thanks and no worries! The previous one, I was not tired reading it all so don't say that

T____ T thank you for appreciating my hard work! I am also thankful of your presence here, knowing that someone reading my thought is so meaningful. Let's enjoy the show together Daniella! <3

o_reo123:

T____ T thank you for appreciating my hard work! I am also thankful of your presence here, knowing that someone reading my thought is so meaningful. Let's enjoy the show together Daniella! <3

No worries and let's enjoy it together whatever happens at the end. If it is heartbreak, let's cry together and if the ending is happy, let's be happy together! 

Thank you! This was nice to look at!

o_reo123:

Update

Hi everyone! I have changed the timeline format into table and I also added GIF from the episode scenes so you guys could reminisce the event better! Hope it helps, thank you for coming <3

OMG, this is amazing. The format is simple but very informative. I love all the different GIF you have provided. Thank you for all your hard work you have put into MDL Our Beloved Summer <333

Maybe there is  hidden timeline. Being a gardener I can’t help but see the vines in the living room. In current time they have gone from lush and green to brown and lifeless and now are completely bare and devoid of life. What do you think?

EMardy:

Maybe there is  hidden timeline. Being a gardener I can’t help but see the vines in the living room. In current time they have gone from lush and green to brown and lifeless and now are completely bare and devoid of life. What do you think?

There is a lot of behind the scenes not shown ( where they filmed the documentary ) hence why the season changed. It went from summer > autumn > currently winter > the last one should be spring. They connect the story, cinematography, plot, writing with season theme.

o_reo123:

There is a lot of behind the scenes not shown ( where they filmed the documentary ) hence why the season changed. It went from summer > autumn > currently winter > the last one should be spring. They connect the story, cinematography, plot, writing with season theme.

Yes, if it's any helpful, I've found a twitter thread also explaining a bit regarding the four seasons concept: https://mobile.twitter.com/yyeonsooo/status/1482274834793242627

d a n f o r e n s:

Yes, if it's any helpful, I've found a twitter thread also explaining a bit regarding the four seasons concept: https://mobile.twitter.com/yyeonsooo/status/1482274834793242627

The production, directing, and the writing really did a good job portraying the four seasons. Such amazing execution ovo <3