writerpersona:

It's so awesome these last 4 episodes. The main couple is growing closer?

Listen to this song while watching the trailer:

https://youtu.be/sv589FjNuaQ?si=ZhnN6QqWBJg4J6PV

Episode 12

When Lord Ding gets jealous of Shen, he feeds extra bitter medicine to MZH.  

I like MZH's scream for wanting to go home in order to escape from the bitter medicine.

Episode 12 trailer

They are so cute 

Sirry Usly:

They are so cute 

Thank you

mparthur:

Thank you

I'm trying to find more but there aren't that many on google. I'm going to try from my phone later. Especially that scene where his head is in her lap. It was so cute. 

Sirry Usly:

I'm trying to find more but there aren't that many on google. I'm going to try from my phone later. Especially that scene where his head is in her lap. It was so cute. 

Some of the scenes in the drama are not in the novel.

There are scenes in the novel that are more exciting not in the drama.

mparthur:

Some of the scenes in the drama are not in the novel.

There are scenes in the novel that are more exciting not in the drama.

Ohhh if you remember the chapters can you post them here? Also, here is the scene I was talking about 

Sirry Usly:

Lmao I would have loved to see that but with censorship, there is no way they are giving that to us. Also, I noticed the website link I sent you didn't have all the chapters. I'm planning on fully reading the novel instead of just reading the last few chapters when this show ends. 

I think they would have no problems with a hot pool scene. There are numerous of such scenes in Cdramas, for example in Eternal love of dream. Just IMO the characters in the drama are a bit different from the novel, ML being more restrained , so it's OK to make less intense scenes.  

Under the power also had a hot pool scene with Allen Ren and Seven Tan....  but the rules and regulation changes every day in Chinese dramaland...!

Hmm, that's a good point. I wonder why they changed it here then. Is it the whole "age gap" thing? 

Sirry Usly:

Hmm, that's a good point. I wonder why they changed it here then. Is it the whole "age gap" thing? 

It was an intimate scene where MZH's body was outlined by the wet dress and Liu Yan was half naked.  If they had this scene film, the drama's popularity would have become explosive.

I WANT THE SCENE DESPERATELY BUT ALAS!!!!

mparthur:

It was an intimate scene where MZH's body was outlined by the wet dress and Liu Yan was half naked.  If they had this scene film, the drama's popularity would have become explosive.

I WANT THE SCENE DESPERATELY BUT ALAS!!!!

What chapter is this?

FSF at the moment... may not agree to show his half naked body...  He looks out of shape and voice of an old man really messed up his image here. I am still annoyed with that.     

Sirry Usly:

What chapter is this?

Chapter 24

Liu Yan looked at Mu Zhuohua condescendingly, she was dragged into the pool by Liu Yan, her body was almost soaked at the moment, the green shirt was clinging to her petite body, there were two dazzling reds on her throat, and there were red and purple marks on her wrists, and her tears looked very aggrieved and pitiful. However, Liu Yan did not know Mu Zhuohua for the first time, this girl's ability to pretend to be pitiful and miserable is really powerful, he has not completely dispelled his doubts now, naturally he can't let her go.

At this time, Zhimo happened to come back, looked at a naked and soaked man and woman in the pool, and rubbed his eyes suspiciously.

He just went to bring the bowl of medicine, what happened here?

liz mathew:

FSF at the moment... may not agree to show his half naked body...  He looks out of shape and voice of an old man really messed up his image here. I am still annoyed with that.     

FSF is not out of shape.  It's the numerous layers of the outfit that make him look large.