Seven years ago, student Young Won took part in the "J Hair" contest as a model. Watching her hair change naturally and delicately, her heartbeat raced faster. Young Won dreamed of becoming a hair designer like the designer who did her hair at "J Hair."
Since then, Young Won helps Jung Rae who is the owner of a lodge and works in a neighborhood hair shop. She becomes a popular hair designer in the neighborhood.
Ho Yeol, who is Jung Rae's son, makes a chance with Young Won to go to the "J Hair" contest. There she meets master hair designer Eun Soo.
Meanwhile, a chief designer of "J Hair," Min Hee is worried of losing her love and dream when her ex-lover Eun Soo comes back from England. The next day of the "J Hair" contest , Young Won goes back to "J Hair" to get her phone. She argues with Eun Soo, but she also sees the face she fell in love with seven years ago. Add Synopsis In Spanish
Cast & Credits
Simple story, light and not too heavy. Writing is a bit weak and superficial but the acting is good and the time goes by quickly. Only four episodes, easy to watch and you come away feeling like you were entertained but without any added baggage.
I believe they really could have done more with this drama, It could have easily been 8-15 episodes and we would have gotten to know the characters better. So many opportunities to develop the story more, but with only four episodes it was not possible. Still a nice way to spend an evening or two.
1. It doesn't take up most of your time
2. It has a solid enough plot even at 4 episodes
3. The casting is a nice selection
4. The story is nothing heavy and easy to keep up with
5. This drama motivates me to cut my hair... I've never really liked cutting my hair
it kind of shows the importance of cutting hair but the fun side of it also!
6. Acting was very good and real the characters were very realistic.
7. I felt like I was watching a 16 episode drama... like... what I mean is by the end of the drama you feel like you just finished a full length drama but really IT WAS ONLY 4 EPISODES which is really mind blowing!
8. The quality kind of gives me that.... classic kdrama feel and I'm not saying kdrama in general I mean like early 2000's feel and that feeling is GOOD
If you're a college/university student that doesn't really have the time to watch a full on drama at the moment I think this one is the right one to watch even if you're busy!