Romance is a Bonus Book

Christine Cline
Lovely chemistry, huge fan of age gap stories, my mom 10 years older than dad and they are married 53 years!! Didn't know about lead actor though I know of him seemed too 'pretty. First time seeing him and gotta say he is not bad at all. Funny and reserved at same time, ok guess I like him, especially with lead actress. She really got to my emotions with her situation, i can relate to the kob situation. Fine acting. Couldn't get through 'the perfect match '! What a snooze job! This one perky and fun!
Evelyn Andrade
I started watching it as soon as it came out and I dont regret it.
The story is interesting and coherent. The cast is hilarious and completely loveble. I simply adore the gap age going on. Its love based on friendship! I couldnt be happier with the characters choice. I dont know how it is gonna end but I hope it keeps as fantastic as it is until the end!
Also, I havent found it yet, but the soundtrack is absolutely fantastic. I love every single song that plays in it (to be honest I think until now there are only 3 o 4 songs, but they are catchy and they work just fine with the story).
I give it a 10 and I recommend everyone to watch it!

Priyasha
I Had to watch it ever since it was announced and I am glad I watched it .\\This drama is about the love story between two people in their 30’s, who work in the world of publishing.//I have only watched 2 Episodes and I am sure I am going to love it as for the following Reasons
1. Fresh Pairing of Lee Jong Suk and Lee Na Young as I can watch anything featuring Lee Jong Suk
2. It is a Romantic Comedy .
3. Setting is a Book publishing Company .
4. Potential Love triangle waiting.
// Can't wait to watch the leads on the screens next Saturday.
Gail Lee
Storyline is decent and acting is mixed. Casting is off, however, because of the VERY obvious, too big age gap between the lead couple. For many of us, big age gaps of either gender make the drama not only “not believable,” but also gives it a major “yuck” factor. Yuck factors makes the viewer not interested in rooting for the couple. The recent drama with Park Bo Gum (Encounter) was a big turnoff. I found myself rooting for the couple to break up. This one has the same age difference yuck factor. Another yuck factor is the cigarette smoking. Netflix...you know better!