oh my gooooooooood you've stated theories my eyes aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk hahahaha just kidding why oh why huhu :----------( but yeah you're fucking right

heres my take no one asked for : get rid of bas and god, make mingkit the 2 moons. Ming said kits dimple was like the moon so im sold.

Team #MingKit  Both are cute, even if i have a little crush for Copter :D

Where does this fanbase come from? https://www.facebook.com/LazySubber/videos/573623739671748/

You know what's funny and what I just realized?   Tae is the French pronunciation for the English pronunciation of the same thing as Tee --- Hahahahah---they were meant to be!

Okay, so i actually had not read the book yet when i watch the series a few weeks a go. now that i am on this forum and read all you guys theory and i started to read the book. I am still in book 2 on wattpad. and I'm hungrier for it now T.T

snowqueens:

Okay, so i actually had not read the book yet when i watch the series a few weeks a go. now that i am on this forum and read all you guys theory and i started to read the book. I am still in book 2 on wattpad. and I'm hungrier for it now T.T

Let me know when you get to book 3...because then we have so much to talk about---and complain about; I'm sure.

vaberella:

Let me know when you get to book 3...because then we have so much to talk about---and complain about; I'm sure.

I'm done reading until book 4 (the special edition) lol

snowqueens:

I'm done reading until book 4 (the special edition) lol

Okay girl...tell me...Isn't Ming - Kongpob and Kit-Arthit from SOTUS? Did the woman not even just steal the lines?! That's why I had problems watching SOTUS.  I was like..damnit.  I shouldn't have watched 2 Moons and read the books BEFORE I attempted to watch SOTUS because I kept seeing the similarties; since SOTUS was done first. 

It's a long post---but I spoke about it here: 

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/2-moons-the-series/32326-news-from-season-2?pid=767092&page=3#p767092

I don't know if everyone ever saw this in it's full English translation: 

vaberella:

Okay girl...tell me...Isn't Ming - Kongpob and Kit-Arthit from SOTUS? Did the woman not even just steal the lines?! That's why I had problems watching SOTUS.  I was like..damnit.  I shouldn't have watched 2 Moons and read the books BEFORE I attempted to watch SOTUS because I kept seeing the similarties; since SOTUS was done first. 

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/2-moons-the-series/32326-news-from-season-2?pid=767092&page=3#p767092

Guuuurl, i just started watching SOTUS like 2 days ago.. Lemme finish it asap!

Ps. I'm sorry that i am not update with these bl series. My friend dragged me into this fujoshi kinda thing two months a go, 2Moons is my first series, and i am still in a watching and reading marathon of some series/novels.

But actually, i do think that the Book 2 is kinda different from book 1. I feel like it suddenly turns into any other BL stories (that i already watch). MingKit is my fav OTP (thats why i need to finish SOTUS asap to understand your guess), and followed by PhaYo, what shocked me the most is Beam's character change in the second book. Like... how...? Probably it's because i watch the series first and then read the novel, but the image that Tee gives isn't fit Beam's character in second book. Or is it just me lol..

@snowqueens You’ll be amazed with Sotus. I found that Kongphob/Arthit has stronger chemistry with each other. 1st season is great while the 2nd season kinda didn’t do much to me as its writing needs improvements imo. 

@snowqueens: Waiting on bated breathe girl...we have things to talk about...it will be great to shell out some thoughts here. Maybe pitch some ideas to TPTB.

Just a little something for the MingKit/KimCop shippers I found extra juicy tonight while haunting YT:

snowqueens:
Guuuurl, i just started watching SOTUS like 2 days ago.. Lemme finish it asap!

Ohhhhhhhhh SOTUS, one of my favorites BL series, love it!!!!!!

vaberella:

You know, I watched SOTUS before 2 Moons and the similarities didn't bother me as much as the acting, writing and story itself. The acting, well, God was so bad and stiff that I couldn't stand him. How can you even look so stiff when running!!!! Bass was better at it but sometimes looked a little goofy for my taste. About the writing and story, I couldn't get why Wayo and Pha were so in love of each other(then again, I haven't read the novels so maybe that's why I don't understand), why the heck Pha couldn't recognize Wayo without the glasses!!!! Does P'Pha has a severe eye problem that I don't know about??!?! I mean, Wayo isn't Clark Kent!!!! Or si he?!?!?! 

Like I said before, MingKit was my saviour for 2 Moons, I love them(specially Ming) but even so they were similar to Kongpope and Arthit from SOTUS,Ming and KitKat couldn't be as deep and complex as they, and just there you can see how BitterSweet is at a different level from Chiffon Cake as a writer.

janbryan:

@snowqueens You’ll be amazed with Sotus. I found that Kongphob/Arthit has stronger chemistry with each other. 1st season is great while the 2nd season kinda didn’t do much to me as its writing needs improvements imo. 

BOOM! I do am amazed! It was boring at first with those school stuff but the more i watch it the more i like it. Sad that it's already end.. Their chemistry is seriously no joke, i really love them lol..

And I do agree with the acting, was it Godt's first series? I can see both Godt and Bas' acting was pretty awkward, or is it just the editing? MingKit is my OTP in 2Moons. But then again, the story is just too sweet.. It's my number 1 fav and SOTUS in 2nd.

vaberella:

I've done watching it. I can see the similarities but for me it gives different vibes on both couples. Kongbop-Arthit gives me deeper vibes on their story, while MingKit is kinda like the sweet side. And the story as a whole too.. Both Arthit and Kit are tsundere (which is my favorite character), but I can see that chiffon cake make Kit kinda give in easily to Ming. While Arthit has a big pride on him.. Kongbop is so cheesy while Ming is kinda honest rather than cheesy lol.. I can see the similarity, but the vibe is just different..

As for the dialogue, why didnt i pay attention to it (.____.   )

Uhggggg so I just finished reading 2moons book 3 WTF is it 8 years??? Where did the development of mingXkit and forthXbeam go??? Am I missing a whole part or something??