This is how I felt the ending of the series could be presented (My opinion) 

When Tine gets the bracelet from Sarawat,   

They went back to their concert seats , closing their eyes. Unconsciously, they eventually          approaches each other (till they meet with each other's nose bridge). During this time, it was    shot by 360¤ of camera angle that keeps revolving them and even we know Scrubb is                    performing right, but the soundtrack that used is this-Sarawat dedicated song "Tine". 

In the camera angle, We could vividly  see the teary lining of Sarawat's eye and a really sweet  smiling in Tine's cheek.    

As it proceeds,  the slowmo effect is used. We see tine's brother supportive face, Man....all the characters that are being potrayed in the series. 

A flashback is then  used. But only a scene , which is the love at first sight of  Sarawat meeting Tine. 

Back to the present, as for the finale, it is presented by Sarawat and Tine, both gazed with         very deep feeling.  (However, this time again, cameramen will only focus closer to them so that they see the slightest/tiniest facial expression of both)    

To provide extra broaden visionary, a drone would be implemented. From these two couple's perspective to the whole college scenery, we could see how affectionate the Scrubb's concert     could be.

As the scenery is provided, it comes to the final scene. 

(Cameramen cuts back to these 2 couple)  

Final word said by Tine, "Along the way, thanks for always being with me".  

Almost finish but not apparently   

Along the bgm song, this song is played continually in the scene of their room 

We see : 

bottle that used to confess 

the instagram posts 

both 2 bracelets tied together 

The scrubb and other albums songs  

And

●final The cameramen shift the focus to the Tines's guitar. 

slowly increases its lenses, from sarawat's name which situated at the corner to tine's name   which lies deep within the centre of guitar. 

Just as the song approaches to the end, the camera will focuses to tine's name.                                   (Deepen the camera lenses)   

Sarawat says: "U, Tine.... will always be in my heart"  

END 

I really like the concept of the director in not applying the kissing scenes.  So I apply it over      here

gmmtv would've been better off hiring you as the ending scene director i'm-