Jaybird17:

dllmzca, you're back!!! I hope you are so doing much better now. we've missed you!

BTW, have you seen the latest release that features EarthMix? The story is a part of a new MV that will be released on the 29th. Here, the two of them played two high school students and the content is so good. You're right! Earth seems to be a sentimental kind of guy and gets easily carried away which endears him more to me.

Here's the link in case you haven't.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=-cl7lswDJqw&feature=share

Ep 3 was also the one that sealed the deal for me with 1000 Stars. 

Oh, thanks, jaybird17! I am feeling better. I actually posted a link to that video in the Main Discussion thread. I'd been waiting for it to come out. Earth is just so.damned.charming!

There have probably been a half dozen shows that have started either around or after the time that ATOTS first ran and I've dropped most of them. I'd rather rewatch this gem than waste time with other mediocre or poor efforts.

dllmzca:

Oh, thanks, jaybird17! I am feeling better. I actually posted a link to that video in the Main Discussion thread. I'd been waiting for it to come out. Earth is just so.damned.charming!

There have probably been a half dozen shows that have started either around or after the time that ATOTS first ran and I've dropped most of them. I'd rather rewatch this gem than waste time with other mediocre or poor efforts.

Sorry I haven't visited the Main Discussion board. They have emotionally tortured me again with that MV. It was incredibly sweet and heartbreaking at the same time. The EarthMix brand is quite special. They let you experience a rainbow of human emotion. I really hope they get a new series with a good storyline very soon.

I can relate about other shows. I'm watching them now at a super slow pace because I keep getting distracted. It's nowhere near as good unfortunately.

Jaybird17:
I can relate about other shows. I'm watching them now at a super slow pace because I keep getting distracted. It's nowhere near as good unfortunately.

If you haven't seen it, yet, might I suggest you give Papa & Daddy a try? It started last week and is upbeat and charming...

Jaybird17:

I hope you got rid of the cold already kpoptrash! nowadays, I get paranoid when I feel sick with the pandemic and everything so I take a lot of vitamins. Let's all continue to take care of ourselves. 

Yeah I think I got through it now. I actually had COVID in February so thankfully I'm still running on antigens and it was just a cold. I'm crossing my fingers to get vaccinated in summer. Hope everyone stays safe! 

I also saw the MV featuring EarthMix and I can't wait for the continuation. It is a really cute story. 

dllmzca:

If you haven't seen it, yet, might I suggest you give Papa & Daddy a try? It started last week and is upbeat and charming...

I will. It looks adorable!

Hey guys, sorry for being so late for this.
I really enjoyed re-watch! I hope I'll be able to join you guys in a future too. It's been a while since I watched BL, and on top of that, such a good one.
I was so happy to know that there are people who loves this series as much as I do and interacting with you guys...it just was amazing!

There's not much to say about ep 3rd. One of the best ep, but again...when I think about it, I love every episode lol

Tian's and Phupha's eyes just can't lie and they are really openly showing their sympathy for each other, even if those two are the only ones who can't notice that.

Love love love Dr. Nam. Can't get enough of him and his teasing.

There were many dialogs that I loved in this ep.
Also
BLANKET/BED SCENE
ahhhfjnijkwngrjwg
so cute
those little fingers
Phupha being nervous while touching Tian's hands...
Also, still searching for that guitar song, I love it so much, so if someone, accidentally (or not) will find the title of that instrumental, please tell me T.T
(but for real, every instrumental that is played through whole episode fits so well)

Ending scene with Tian being drunk, calling Chief 'Handsome' and Phupha reacting to it, is just *Chef's kiss*

All in all, I loved it. There are so many moments that makes me smile and giggle in this ep.  I've felt like I was wrapped in a soft and addictively warm blanket.

The acting is on the top, chemistry is like reaching God-level and every episode just keeps getting better and better.

Hoping to see you all in next re-watch!

Dainora Petrauskaite:
BLANKET/BED SCENE
ahhhfjnijkwngrjwg
so cute
those little fingers
Phupha being nervous while touching Tian's hands...

That scene is one of my absolute favourites from the entire series. Phupha's desire just to rest his finger against Tian's is such a tender expression of affection. Sometimes, the smallest gestures can be so meaningful...

Reposting in case someone missed the new thread for episode 4: 

Heya! Let’s go for another rewatch round~

Click down below to enter the rewatch for episode 4 on Synctube.

Before that don’t forget to check out how the subtitles work on the phone/small tablets and how to change your username, if you didn’t already: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5GkdopVuGE&ab_channel=Sina 
On computer the subtitles just work the same way as on YouTube. 

If you can, please use a laptop/computer or a bigger tablet for the rewatch as it is the most convenient way to watch and chat at the same time. Phone does work, too though.

If you enter the Synctube room and it says “no video” you may have to use a different browser or disable Browser extensions like Ad Blocker.

RULES:

- Please set your username as the one you use here on MyDramaList
- Don’t spam the chat and be nice to each other, please

And last but not least – have fun. :)

Click here to enter >>>> https://sync-tube.de/rooms/tNpOESDhDk <<<<