Hello guys,

I really like the drama and I got excited to see the 2nd season page. However, the story have some holes in my mind. Can someone explain it to me please?

- I didn't understand why all family except Ha-na died. Why did they die?

-Ha-na has the ability to see the evil spirits somehow, however she didn't sense any spirit about 10 episodes.  did they just focus on the main story or?

- The old man (jang mool) why we didn't see his partner? 

-At the end, the other world decided that the team should check entire country. Why? There should be other hunters in the country, 

Sorry for my bad English :) Thank you!

Hello ojous

1. I also don't know about this but maybe she was sent to hospital on time or something like that you know, it can happen...

2. I didn't really pay attention to it but as far as I remember she did sense the spirit in first episode, right?

3. About Jang mol, we did see his partner in the last few episodes who finally went into so mun, and it was also mentioned that he (Jang mol) retired as a counter but still had the powers... something like that

4. I think it was mentioned that they were the only counters in their country...

luna leive:

Hello ojous

1. I also don't know about this but maybe she was sent to hospital on time or something like that you know, it can happen...

2. I didn't really pay attention to it but as far as I remember she did sense the spirit in first episode, right?

3. About Jang mol, we did see his partner in the last few episodes who finally went into so mun, and it was also mentioned that he (Jang mol) retired as a counter but still had the powers... something like that

4. I think it was mentioned that they were the only counters in their country...

1. As we all know they (originally) couldn't become a Counter unless they were in a coma. It's (hopefully) safe to assume that Ha Na didn't eat enough of the poison food and that's why she didn't die like the others. Also they kind of touch on it when she opens the box and takes out their picture (that the mother and father purposely poisoned the food cause she says "The reasons as to why you did it and how you could do such a thing, I still can't wrap my head around it.") Seems like when her uncle stole the business they most likely ended up on hard times and the mother and father decided to just end it all with their children instead of anything else.

2. She constantly sensed them cause she would always say "One stepped into our territory", but I think OP meant like we never got to see them stalking the victim like we used to. Which in my opinion I didn't need to always see it unless, but that's just how I felt about it.

3. Dong Pal was Jang Mool's partner. He was shown in episode 15. After Jang Mool retired he became Jeong Gu's partner and once he was killed he went to being So Moon's partner. And yes, when a Counter retires they lose their partner but still maintain their powers and responsibilities as a Counter, hence why Jeong Gu was able to help Ha Na push the car in Episode 16 and be able to use the staff for the Barrier.

4. It was stated that the reason they were sent to track down the spirits all over the country was because So Moon is able to summon the Territory to track them down since they went into hiding.

Also not trying to correct you or anything, just kind of adding on to what you said. :D

In one of the episodes, when Chung-sin and Hyuk-woo cross paths at a store, the evil spirit of Chung-sin says that Hyuk-woo is one of them. Why?

Poison18Ivy:

In one of the episodes, when Chung-sin and Hyuk-woo cross paths at a store, the evil spirit of Chung-sin says that Hyuk-woo is one of them. Why?

I think it's because Hyuk Woo had the capability to host an evil spirit - in my understanding (of what I remember), the host had to either have killed someone, done something equally horrific or have those kinds of violent/dark thoughts/urges.

(If you were still wondering about the answer.)

Oh finally, that makes sense. Thank you.