Ryu Hwa-young, who played prickly Kang Unni in the first season of the show, will only be returning in a special appearance capacity for the second season.
http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/03/cast-changes-and...
https://www.soompi.com/2017/02/15/age-youth-season...
http://www.koreaboo.com/news/tara-leaked-hwayoung-...
It's a concerning thing in Korea but it's spreading everywhere unfortunately. I don't follow kpop but I assume this happened years ago, right? She's losing jobs right now over this incident. I'm all for an immediate 'punishment' but this isn't something that should hang around the neck of someone their entire lives. Young people make mistakes, hell even adults make mistakes.

It's become a problem in North America with the rise of the internet - you say or do something stupid and post it... if enough people get mad you could lose your job, make national news, etc... and even when you recover your image - all it takes is someone rediscovering the incident, informing your new employer and it begins all over again.

It's the most frightening thing about how connected we are.
she actually wasn't bullied they have all said she wasn't. she was found to have been lying about an injury back when she was in t-are and that she was very rude to staff and that scandal, i believe, is why she won't be in this. 

The only reason I'm sorry she left is because I loved Kang Yi Na and the relationship with the girls, but what Ryu Hwa Young did was awful and will never to be forgotten.

My wish is that she will never act in a drama again. Actually this is not enough considering all she did.

But.. What happened?? What did she do??

To be honest, a lot of netizens have moved on from the issue. Mainly because they honestly don't trust anyone from T-ara or Hwa Young or their company as a whole - in other words no one was innocent.  It takes two to tangle. One thing is for sure is that Hwa Young has stage presence, and she's doing well despite the backlash. As long as there's no more talk about the past from either side, it'll do everyone good. 

The Dispatch is a tabloid not known for ethical journalism.   If you  believe that Hwayoung is solely responsible for that debacle  years ago,  you are as naive as the one ones who thought she was a  completely  innocent victim.  And why is a staff member's word more  authoritative than the T-ara members themselves, anyways?  Because  that's what you want to believe.

They were kids all  struggling to make it in an agency -CCM- who is best known for terrible  feuds between talent and the agency.  They simply do not manage their  people well and that is more CCM's fault than any of their artists. 

I  have no doubt mistakes were made on both sides.  I believe Hwayoung was  alienated from the other T-ara members and I'm sure Hwayoung also  earned the resentment the others felt.  The lion's share of the fault  lies more on those who created the atmosphere and did nothing to foster  health relationships in the workplace - CCM.

Hating  Hwayoung, or saying she will never be forgiven (when she hasn't cause  you harm in the first place) is a sign of the same immaturity that  doomed T-ara in the first place.  Leave the past buried where it was.   I'm frankly tired of childish netizens demanding artists stop  performing for trivial perceived infractions of a moral code those  netizens themselves don't follow.

I don't care how famous you are, you should never treat people like they are less human than you because you are famous. They make me sick if they do that even if they were my favorite artist I would drop them. They can be bad dancers, or be drunk or mess up in that way and I will still love them. But not treating people bad and make them feel less. 

And i don't care so much about the beef between members because this are just girls competing with each other in a nice or not nice way. 

But who wants to work with a artist that treats staff bad? I mean you don't have to kiss a staff ass but just sit and let them go do their work with out being a b-word or A-word. You don't even have to be nice just sit there and be quite. 

oh shit, this is the girl in t-ara with the big scandal?? i recognise the name, but i've always remembered her as a more... unique appearance. huh,,, i never liked her in the group but she portrayed kang unni pretty well. . rip.