I read them too! Love them! Waiting for the "50 Shades of Yaoi Manga"!!! mhahahahaha 
You have a yaoi friend in me!!
@Lils Yeah, I basically bought everything by that mangaka and that was my intro to BL manga. xD I use a Japanese BL site that has a detailed search engine to find what to read next. It includes/excludes things you do/don't like in the search result.

Ten Count had a HELL OF a cliffhanger between volumes 3 and 4, got to say. Probably the most evil cliffhanger I've ever seen.
@angellitocurioso 
Really!!!!?? OMO!!! I had the same thought. I can't wait for someone to do 50 shades of yaoi manga.
i am happy to find other yaoi pervs like me. 
I really like Love Mode, Crimson Spell and Viewfinder. :)
the audio books are even better then the manga XD :P *shot*
@ZeroYoung

Shot along with you... They're an addiction of mine. >.<
femmedesneiges

my favorites are the ones where you can hear the Seme too. Normally it's just the Uke. But there are audio books that have the both of them.
*hides in a corner*
Mee!! i like katekyo! by moegi yuu, and many more lol. I've watched seven days live action too. 
@ZeroYoung

分かる分かる >_<

My favourite line for the seme is, "Mou... genkai da...". Then he loses control. (*_*)
I lovee love love love Koisuru Boukun! (The Tyrant Who Falls In Love). Best manga ever! >_<
heeeeey!! so i was watching a chinese drama and i stumbled on something different from the drama i was watching. 
Bl web series on you tube. 
Chinese short boys love min series. 
And like how i love yaoi. I love this now...and they are good, good acting, good film work, good plot and the chemistry is awesome. 
There is everything we love. 
Uke, seme, possessivness, not a lot of touchy touchy like the mangas but there is satisfying skin ship and romance. 
you guys should check it out and get addicted with me, so that i am not the only one whose freakiness is expanding and if you have watched...tell me...us all about it. 
I firstly recommend ( Counterattack or Addicted (heroine) series. )
watch on you tube or kissasian