Gwilthyunman wrote: Yeah. I read somewhere that Aoyama Gosho hinted he had the ending planned out but does not intend to end the series yet.

ya. which I dont mind!
I love Detectiv Conan, i just read a few volumes, but i've never managed to read more.
Rourou wrote: I have all manga volumes and I am currently watching the anime. I just can't wait to see the ending! Itazura Na Kiss's manga writer died so we didn't get an appropriate ending for the story therefore I wish they end this soon!
Btw, I started the anime when I was six years old and now I am 21: WOW! This anime is making me feel old, I think my kids will be able to finish it in my place :D

my friend had teh entire collection till around 50s in mandarin. i couldnt bring myself to read it tho since ive already seen it in anime
Herbstkind wrote: I love Detectiv Conan, i just read a few volumes, but i've never managed to read more.

u should read it. or watch the anime! the best!
Detective Conan was the very first manga that I read a lot.. but then it just ended and I haven't readed it for a while :/ So I cannot say that I'm a fan but there is something very "precious" to me about this manga ~
I am a big fan! Detective Conan was my first anime XD. I saw all movies. I've looked at all follow that are out there, but I read only first volume. Is the story in the manga totally different from the anime?
No. The anime follows the manga very very closely
I had a crush on on him when I was a kid XD my first crush LOL
DETECTIVE CONAAAAAAAAN *_* I love the anime, the manga, and the doramas (live-action) xDDDD
Thank you! Than i do not need more afraid have that i missed out from the story ^^
The most recent set of episodes on the train has been very very very very strong. I have no idea which side the characters on, but even admist the confusion, it is very very well written.
Guys. Is the DC movie 17 out with subs? Please give me a heads up once it's available! Thanks!! Can't wait for the 2nd installment of DC vs Lupin III movie coming this December.. Since I'm so behind the manga and the anime, I'd love to watch the movies. :)
DC is actually one of the first animes I ever saw and I am still in love until now. However, I am still way behind (480) so I seriously need to catch up!
i just started to read the manga, i'm still at chapter 30.... i really liked the show when i saw it on tv, so i thought of rewatching the whole series in the net... i'm at episode 457... i have to catch up fast... there are more than 700 episodes released, and i haven't reached 500 yet! aaaahhh!!!! i've seen most of DC movies, the last one i've watched was movie 16, the eleventh striker.. i also liked the drama adaptations they made... i'm just older by a year to the manga... i was born year 1995 and the manga was released a year after... the series are great but it is really frustrating that for the past 400+ episodes that i've seen, he turned back into shinichi kudo only twice!
Big fan of both the Manga and Anime. Will watch the drama soon.