WARNING! The following synopsis, etc is very spoilery. If you have not read the manga or watched the first season, I would advise not reading further.

Synopsis:
Soon after Hikaru, Umi, and Fuu return to Tokyo, the three of them meet at Tokyo Tower to talk. Hikaru says that she wishes they could return to Cephiro and do something good for the land that Princess Emeraude protected so dearly. Umi and Fuu agree. Suddenly, a light appears in the sky and they are transported to Cephiro. Clef explains to them that with no Pillar to keep Cephiro peaceful, it has fallen into chaos. Monsters are multiplying and the land is becoming desolate. All the remaining inhabitants of Cephiro have moved into a magical castle. Clef also tells the girls some alarming news; three other countries, Chizeta, Fahren, and Autozam are trying to invade Cephiro and take over the Pillar system for their own purposes. The girls must stop the invaders as well as the mysterious and evil Lady Debonair, who believes she is the rightful Pillar, all the while desperately hoping and searching for a new Pillar to make Cephiro into the beautiful land it once was.

OST:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9z-GIHLnKk

For discussion of the first season, please visit this thread.

Who has seen the second season? What did you think?

Most second seasons don't live up to expectations. This was NOT the case for MKR 2. They kicked it up a notch in this one! The stakes are higher, bigger, badder enemies have shown up, and even more ugly and scary truths about the Pillar system are revealed. The world is in even worse condition now that the first threat is out of the way. In fact, it's because of the first threat being "resolved" that the world is in even worse condition. The Magic Knights return to try and save Cephiro yet again. So, if you enjoyed the first season, I don't think you will be disappointed with the second. ^^
Loved the first season but the second season I thought was even better! I even rewatched it with my daughter when she watched it =]
meganjoy12 wrote: Loved the first season but the second season I thought was even better! I even rewatched it with my daughter when she watched it =]

Agreed! I'm so glad that there is somebody else on here that has seen it. Usually when I mention it, people don't know it. :)
One of my favs. I remember my father getting all angry because of a lil chat between Eagle and his right hand. They were all lovey dovey like and my Dad took the remote and told me to never watch that again.....:(
akai-kitsune wrote: One of my favs.

I remember my father getting all angry because of a lil chat between Eagle and his right hand. They were all lovey dovey like and my Dad took the remote and told me to never watch that again.....:(

High 5!

Yeah, there were some more-than-friendship vibes from those two. ^^ It sucks that your dad tried to keep you from watching it, but obviously you were able to finish it anyways. ;)
I bought the manga and later on watched some eps. No internet at that time. I loved how those 3 (Eagle, right hand man and Lantis) appear in TsubasaChronicles.
akai-kitsune wrote: I bought the manga and later on watched some eps. No internet at that time.

I loved how those 3 (Eagle, right hand man and Lantis) appear in TsubasaChronicles.

Yes! I haven't finished Tsubasa, but I absolutely loved the concept of it. It's like a paradise for CLAMP fans while appealing to others at the same time. /you can spot just about every character they have created, whether minor or major. Even see multiple versions of them. ^^
Brought back memories of my childhood. Hikaru, Umii & Fuu. But i love Umii the most! :P
Dramaholicss wrote: Brought back memories of my childhood.
Hikaru, Umii & Fuu.

But i love Umii the most! :P

High 5! Umi is my favorite as well. I just recently bought a plushie of her in her Chizeta outfit. :)