Tbh I think NSIII and Nam Shin are more of the same person than most can imagine. NSIII was "raised" by the mother and so he "grew up " to be kind. But Nam Shin did not have the same upbringing so he's cold and harsh. NSIII is probably a reflection of what Nam Shin would have grown up to be like if he had not been seperated from his mother at such a young age.

I know this doesn't have much to do with an ending theory, but I just wanted to disagree with the statements that Nam Shin doesn't deserve as much happiness as the robot because he's an asshole at the moment. They both deserve happiness and I hope they find it in the end.

galacticpanda:

I feel like they might kill the robot off. Like it makes sense in terms of love line (I don't mean this in a creepy way but how are they supposed to "mate" and create a family in the long run). She might end up in a love triangle between human and robot. I just hope the robot gets a happy ending with his mum or something back in Russia 

Why would they go to Russia? Robot and his mum have never been there. They lived in Chech. In Europe.

BlueMcFlurry:

Tbh I think NSIII and Nam Shin are more of the same person than most can imagine. NSIII was "raised" by the mother and so he "grew up " to be kind. But Nam Shin did not have the same upbringing so he's cold and harsh. NSIII is probably a reflection of what Nam Shin would have grown up to be like if he had not been seperated from his mother at such a young age.

I know this doesn't have much to do with an ending theory, but I just wanted to disagree with the statements that Nam Shin doesn't deserve as much happiness as the robot because he's an asshole at the moment. They both deserve happiness and I hope they find it in the end.

Let me clarify... I do understand it's not fair to judge Nam Shin on how he is now... I do think he deserves to live and be with his mom and find happiness..... I just wouldn't agree with the same level, or maybe I should say type, of happiness. Like, So Bong would be perfect for NSIII but not Nam Shin, because she didn't fall for Nam Shin but she did for NSIII. And I get the whole them being the same person thing.... but I still have to disagree because the more time NSIII spends with So Bong, the more he's turning into his own person too. And multiple characters throughout the drama point out there differences too. So I really don't think they're the same person, though I agree that Nam Shin would have grown up differently if he was raised like NSIII.

chalbarczyk:

Why would they go to Russia? Robot and his mum have never been there. They lived in Chech. In Europe.

****Czech Republic 

Well in that regard I do agree with you. It would be better for So Bong to end up with NSIII because the main character developments happen between those two. And yes she it is NSIII that she falls for and not Nam Shin. Yes, in this case they are not the same person and I personally don't want to see any form of romance between her and Nam Shin. And you're right about how NSIII is now changing and becoming his own person because of the time he's spending with So Bong. 

The main point of my previous post was to point out that Nam Shin could have been just as kind as NSIII if he was raised by his mom. That is what I meant when I said they are more of the same person than most can imagine because most seem to be disagreeing with his character right now.

I actually read somewhere about the ending. Won't talk about it here cuz it's likely a spoiler but some of your theories were pretty close. I don't personally like that kind of ending though.

I think I saw promotional material with human Nam Shin waking up, so I don't think they will take that route. The main conflict will be Mom's wanting to get rid of NSIII and him feeling rejected. So Bong will be there for NSIII and they will develop romantic feelings. Unlike other people, I don't think that it is that crazy to consider a long term couple with the robot. We are supposed to believe that something as advanced as NSIII is created, and he can behave as a normal human, it is just that he is made of metal. Well, there are people in this world that marry old or unfertile people with whom they cannot have children. Fertility isn't everything for a couple's happiness. And there are also millions that will never really know what love is about and will live painful lives around humans that treat them badly. A robot that makes you happy is an improvement in my eyes. Anyway, in the end it is all about what So Bong wants.

Anyway, I think it is very unlikely that the writers will go for the happy romance route. That would be a very open perspective on relationships, LOL. I'm afraid that they will kill the robot since it is the easiest way to solve the complicated romance. As for me, I would be happy if the robot survives; romance is not essential, I just want him to find his place in the world and be accepted and have friends.

@Vega Lyra I completely agree with you especially that last sentence. 

For me right now I'm enjoying their relationship and I think they're super cute but I'm not expecting romance (long term) and I also just want Shin 3 to have happiness, friends and family like any other person would. 

I really just hope we don’t have a Zettai Kareshi kind of ending cuz this time I’ll die for real, but I just hope for a happy ending for NSIII

Does anyone else feel that the monitor hooked up to Human Sin  he is also getting information from Unhuman Sin? He has access to all things that is tech and I keep noticing how the Secretary keeps saying how with Inhuman Sin is acting out more and more like Human Sin. I keep pondering if with the sensors on Human Sin that if Inhuman Sin is feeding him data on everyone including his relationship / friendship with Kang So Bong.  I mean Inhuman Sin could be sort of downloading everything going on directly to Human Sin and they have a sort of merging of personalities.

I want the female lead and the robot to be together at the end, it doesnt have to make sense, because it can be a fantasy kdrama

NS3 and NS will be merged in the end to form NS4. So Bong will become a robot.

Kalahara:

Does anyone else feel that the monitor hooked up to Human Sin  he is also getting information from Unhuman Sin? He has access to all things that is tech and I keep noticing how the Secretary keeps saying how with Inhuman Sin is acting out more and more like Human Sin. I keep pondering if with the sensors on Human Sin that if Inhuman Sin is feeding him data on everyone including his relationship / friendship with Kang So Bong.  I mean Inhuman Sin could be sort of downloading everything going on directly to Human Sin and they have a sort of merging of personalities.

This sounds so cool tbh, if they were somehow exchanging info, memories and experiences through this ultasound machine. This is the kind of stuff I expect from good sci-fi dramas ^o^

Ok so I see a plot twist that AI Shin will overwrite data of his software and he will be able to create emotions in that way. What is more he is learning very fast and he will see what is going on with his mother so I would like to see them try to use kill swich and ooops sorry nothing happens because he deactivated it. I would like to see their faces in a such moment. I cross my fingers that he will be very cunning and mislead everybody to be with So Bong. Yup i know he is not getting older but who cares? In Goblin was the same type of ending and we all accept that fact. :D 

That's what I don't understand, Amanda. How people are okay with goblins, mermaids, aliens and mutant man but the second a robot is brought into the equation some viewers find it "weird and off putting". Love is love whatever the species.