I'm just saying, if So Bong ends up with NS (human), I will drop it right then and there, rate it 1 star, and tell everyone not to watch it because it's the worst drama I've ever seen.

It would be the worst way to move the story, and I could not agree with the writers, sorry. If NSIII gets killed or destroyed or whatever, I'd be heartbroken but I'd understand the writing.... but So Bong and NS getting together would not make sense. 

With the latest episode cliffhanger, I could see the writers trying to make it happen but no. Do not agree. Would not accept. NO. 

I feel pity for both Nam Shin and the robot. Nam Shin shows arrogance because of his depression throughout the childhood. He has no fault. The growth of AI as the humanoid robot has not been exposed to the world as in I'm not a Robot. 

I'm not a Robot was easy to handle because the leading actor loved human girl than the robot. Here, it is opposite the leading girl loved the robot. There is not enough time left for the Nam Shin to redeem himself and be accepted by Kang So Bong. 

I think both Nam Shin and Nam Shin III dies, but thorough some way Nam Shin is merged with Nam Shin III memory. But, I also feel pity for Ye Na. Her love is also unconditional for Nam Shin. In another case, both lives and these pairs accept their unconditional love, expose the idea of the humanoid robot to the world. 

Going by the preview it seems Human-Shin puts Inhuman-Shin into Manual Mode thus putting himself in charge of Inhuman-Shins actions. I wonder if he did that as revenge on Kang So Bong for hitting him after his stunt he pulled at the movies and taking InHuman-Shin and shutting him down. 

I think too the Mom is starting to see just how badly everyone is treating InHuman-Shin and just how more caring he is to her, his coworkers, and the relationship he has with Kang So Bong. 

Human Shin's conversation with Kang So Bong was very telling in how he said how would you like it if your double just showed up. Honestly his anger is spot on in how well he has been replaced in the family as well in the work place.

Were all so in love with the romance of Kang So Bong and Inhuman-Shin that it kind of blinds you to a certain degree on just how horrible Human-Shin;s life has been. It seems he's been trying to escape his whole life to find his Mom abd well she made a copy of him rather then taking back her own child.

He's grown up around his father's killers being his grandfather and  other girls Dad.

I keep thinking somehow InHuman-Shin will have to save Human-Shin and everyone having to see just how good of a person InHuman-Shin was.

Anyone else find it extra creepy that the grandfather is abusive to the grandson as well as being perfectly fine in replacing Human-Shin for a robot version of him he can control? 

Kalahara raises some interesting points. With the grandfather, it’s not so much creepy for me, but I feel we will never know his true motivation for anything he does. He is always testing everyone around him. 

Although Human Shin had a terrible life growing up, he did go looking for his mother in the hope of escaping from such a life. However, he was so quick to judge and become bitter re In-Human Shin that I find at this point I have very little sympathy for him. Yes, he is acting out, but right now he is mimicking his grandfather’s behaviour re lack of trust and testing everyone, especially when has at least three people who want to make his life better.

Yes, there will be some event that will demonstrate how good a person NSlll is!

My theory for the ending is they get to stay together (He's still in his robot body) and they stay with each other as she gets older and they have unconditional love towards each other. There's a big time jump when she's on her deathbed and he stays with her till the very end. The moment she slips away he shuts down. That to me would be a perfect but bittersweet ending. I'm trying to think realistically as I doubt he'll be able to grow up in a human body, grow old with her, build a family etc.

Serendipity92x:

My theory for the ending is they get to stay together (He's still in his robot body) and they stay with each other as she gets older and they have unconditional love towards each other. There's a big time jump when she's on her deathbed and he stays with her till the very end. The moment she slips away he shuts down. That to me would be a perfect but bittersweet ending. I'm trying to think realistically as I doubt he'll be able to grow up in a human body, grow old with her, build a family etc.

That's exactly the ending that I want!!!! I've been imagining it being this way and it would be a beautiful ending because they get to be together till the end. Maybe NS3 takes out his own battery and lays down beside So Bong so they pass away together. I really hope it ends that way cuz it's the best ending for me. But it doesn't seem likely given the many possibilities the ending has.

Well I dunno, but I think the real antagonist is the Robot Nam Shin/Nam Shin III. Because the title say itself. “ARE YOU HUMAN TOO? How far can a robot go? Do they develope feelings even if they don't have a heart? 

Yahhh... The kill switch is involved anytime they can activate it especially if that thing is on the enemy's hand. But I will think positively, I wish Nam Shin III be with So Bong in the end. 

For my point of view maybe Nam Shin III sacrifice himself to protect So Bong. Nam Shin will be like Nam Shin III (adorable and cheerful person) And So Bong will see Nam Shin III to Nam Shin. And then suddenly fell inlove. 

-

But deep inside I want Nam Shin III progressing like a real human. I'm asking myself if I'm Kang So Bong is there a possibility to fall in love with a robot like him? And I answered If it's Nam Shin III.I definitely will

Her love For Nam Shin III is unconditional. 

Ky Lagrazon:

Well I dunno, but I think the real antagonist is the Robot Nam Shin/Nam Shin III. Because the title say itself. “ARE YOU HUMAN TOO? How far can a robot go? Do they develope feelings even if they don't have a heart? 

Yahhh... The kill switch is involved anytime they can activate it especially if that thing is on the enemy's hand. But I will think positively, I wish Nam Shin III be with So Bong in the end. 

For my point of view maybe Nam Shin III sacrifice himself to protect So Bong. Nam Shin will be like Nam Shin III (adorable and cheerful person) And So Bong will see Nam Shin III to Nam Shin. And then suddenly fell inlove. 

-

But deep inside I want Nam Shin III progressing like a real human. I'm asking myself if I'm Kang So Bong is there a possibility to fall in love with a robot like him? And I answered If it's Nam Shin III.I definitely will

Her love For Nam Shin III is unconditional. 

Emotions are not in the heart but in the brain. Computer is like a brain so there is a chance that one day we will have AI with emotions. He can overwrite the data the biggest problem is age progression for me in fact. But maybe they will drop this without explanation. 

I feel like Tin Can had some (/is developing them) feelings/emotions all along, just that he wasn't aware of them. 

Remember when Nam Shin started bleednig after he broke a glass, and now how he started crying...? - when we tought at first it was actually Tin Can

I feel like, they are going to surprise us once more, when we're going to think it's Nam Shin, but it's actually going to be Tin Can somehow in a human form. 

Nam Shin's secretary is so myserious, ... am I the only one who thinks, that he has a secret crush?

So when they turn him to manual, does that mean it's practically a kill for Tin Can?

BlueMcFlurry:

Tbh I think NSIII and Nam Shin are more of the same person than most can imagine. NSIII was "raised" by the mother and so he "grew up " to be kind. But Nam Shin did not have the same upbringing so he's cold and harsh. NSIII is probably a reflection of what Nam Shin would have grown up to be like if he had not been seperated from his mother at such a young age.

I know this doesn't have much to do with an ending theory, but I just wanted to disagree with the statements that Nam Shin doesn't deserve as much happiness as the robot because he's an asshole at the moment. They both deserve happiness and I hope they find it in the end.

I couldn't agree more! ^^

Brownie:

That's what I don't understand, Amanda. How people are okay with goblins, mermaids, aliens and mutant man but the second a robot is brought into the equation some viewers find it "weird and off putting". Love is love whatever the species. 

Yes, but robots are not species!

Magical:

You know what I mean...

I completely agree with Kalahara. Human Shin did not become cold and arrogant over night and in fact the way he's acting right now is probably the way lots of people would act if they had gone through what he did. His life has been so terrible since the day his father "died" and they took him away from his mother. And we can't ignore all that just because he's getting in the way of the main ship.

I personally could never bring myself to hate him and was actually rooting for him to wake up. Yes I know that the way he's acting right now is not right, but I can only feel sympathy towards him and am really looking forward to his redemption arc which seems to already be underway. I like the idea of Nam Shin III saving Nam Shin from himself and his toxic family (not necessarily by dying himself but yeah), and I really think it's going to end that way because we've already seen hints of it from the most recent episodes. The most obvious hint I can think of is when Young Hoon tells him to make the right decision for both of them when he knows its bad for Shin. I really see them as brothers with Nam Shin III being his robo-hyung xD

In fact Nam Shin III and Nam Shin's relationship has a lot of similarities with Cha Do Hyun and Shin Se Gi's relationship from Kill Me, Heal Me.

Magical:

More than a robot, Nam Shin III is actually an AI Android. And Androids can probably be counted as a species - at least in the Sci-Fi universe because modern day Androids in the real world have not yet reached that level of advancement yet. I say this because if we're going to argue about species or not, it all just comes down to reproduction, which real world Androids cannot do yet.