Brownie:

That's what I don't understand, Amanda. How people are okay with goblins, mermaids, aliens and mutant man but the second a robot is brought into the equation some viewers find it "weird and off putting". Love is love whatever the species. 

Really people are so bother with robots?? I had no idea! For me it is totally the same so i do not see any reason why they can't be together. I will be pissed off if they match her with Human Shin because he is totally different and his personality is ... :/ he hit her, oh come on this is not the match that i want to see! 

Definitely not here! Everyone is rooting for them, from comments I’ve read. I understand that his not human and that sometimes second leads get the girl but there’s literally no way for them to be together even if Shin was up and about. She already has feelings for Shin 3 but it would be interesting to see how she copes with 2 Shins.

Totally agree with that! That this part can be somehow interesting. Or how Shins cope with each other. Right now I am very disappointed with mother. :( Speaking of  I thought she will treat both "sons" in similar way she has no connection with Human Shin but she bahaves like nothing else matters but him. That escalated quickly.  

Seriously! I’m still struggling to understand how she can be so cold after he was there for her for 20 years and she didn’t bat an eye lid until she saw human Shin. She’s just a user and I honestly don’t think she even cares just as long as human Shin’s inheritance is safe otherwise she would’ve noticed the change in him. The woman makes my blood boil even more than Ye Na lol 

Robot Shin considers his girl to be a Cyborg hence she is part robot like himself. I think in the next coming episode he's going put two and two together on her reactions to him and that sahe is attracted to him, even knowing what he is.  It's not like he couldn't age I mean they had the tech to make him age from a child to  a adult there is no reason they could not make him appear to age every ten years. 

I think the main purpose of this drama is to show us that love can be even between a robot and a human, bc you know, even for humans, emotions are just chemical reactions in our body, so if NSIII is created like that (and I belive he is), he can actually have emotions at some point, even if he doesn't realize that. They wouldn't create a Kdrama where the main romance is between human and robot just to kill the robot later and have Sobong to end up with the human Shin, even if he had NSIII's memories. The only way I think this would happen is when the human NS wasn't able to wake up, then maybe they would try to give him some kind of new brain (I dunno how to explain this in english, sorry), which would eventually be NSIII's brain. But if this doesn't happen, I think the robot Shin will run away with Sobong and live happily ever after ^.^ 

Kalahara:

Robot Shin considers his girl to be a Cyborg hence she is part robot like himself. I think in the next coming episode he's going put two and two together on her reactions to him and that sahe is attracted to him, even knowing what he is.  It's not like he couldn't age I mean they had the tech to make him age from a child to  a adult there is no reason they could not make him appear to age every ten years. 

could be. I hope they somehow end up together! And I guess she used to remake him. Mama Laura made him three times, NS I, NS II, NS III based on how his son looked at that time.

Ugly Duckling:

Okay, so I was thinking that I should create a forum where we can discuss the possible endings this drama can have!

I am REALLY curious what others are thinking so please share your ideas ~

I start, okay?

So my theory is that somehow Nam Shin III's soul or idk system will get into Nam Shin's body. YES, the human Nam Shin will be gone, but Nam Shin III will stay and use the human body....

i generally think, in terms of storyline and logic of this drama, is that nam sin III will probably be destroyed after the real sin wakes up, but aside from the idea of robot sin's memories being transferred to the real sin's body, i think sobong will actually recreate robot sin just like how the mother did and they would live a life together ending like that

I think either:

1. Nam sin 3 will be destroyed due to an incident. His memories will be transferred to the human Nam Sin . So he still has all the memories with So Bong, and they end up together.

2. Nam Sin 3 and Kang So Bong end up in a faraway place living together (possibly czech republic) while the human Sin lives in Korea resuming his duty as the chairman of the company along with his mother. Nam Sin 3's face/features will be updated by his mom/some engineer just like how his "mother" had been updating it through the past 20 years.  So so bong and sin 3 are "growing old" together.

Christal Tran:

i generally think, in terms of storyline and logic of this drama, is that nam sin III will probably be destroyed after the real sin wakes up, but aside from the idea of robot sin's memories being transferred to the real sin's body, i think sobong will actually recreate robot sin just like how the mother did and they would live a life together ending like that

i think this ending makes alot of sense.

but for me i think the ending will be like this, the NSIII will start developing real feelings and become kind of a human because of the errors he's having in the latest episodes,.

Ok I found a new idea for ending. Granddad is in love with new Shin so let him keeps it! And real human Shin can go back to mother - everybody happy and problem solved = happy ending. 

I’m going to post my thoughts and then head back to read everyone’s comments!

They really hinted strongly that there is a mental connection now between Nam Shin III and his human counterpart in this last episode. It can be blamed on the electro-stimulation that they have been doing - so my guess is somehow all Nam Shin III’s memories of So Bong will get transferred to him after he wakes up as a “side effect”.  The hint was the spike in the brain waves of the human Nam Shin and our lovely robot’s reaction in the park scene.

We’ve seen him control electronics remotely due to his “Bluetooth” capabilities - so I feel like when/if the kill switch is triggered the memories will flow to NamShin the human and NamShin the robot will live on in his memories.

Okay - now going to go back to read!

Yeah I too had the same thought when Human Shin was starting to awaken how Unhuman Shin kinda zoned out for a minute and like in the next preview he's stressed like what happens to him when real Shin appears. In all honesty it's rather horrible how the Mom was horrible to both her real and unreal sons. 

I get she's having a lost awaited 20 years in the making breakdown but still she's choosing to punish Unhuman Shin for being exactly who she designed him to be.Then you have Grandpa-creeper who's known all along about both Shin's. Anyone else betting that the Grandfather knew his son didn't commit suicide but let his killer roam free just so his business stayed successful. 

I think in the second episode of nexts weeks we'll see that scene  of him and her sitting at the Dad's gym and her sleeping on his shoulder and then the other scene of them at the pool where she blushes. 

I don't want Unhuman Shin forced into being some pawn to run the horrible Grandfathers business. 

Last week's ep had Grandpa admit he knew the truth about Nam Shin's father and Seo's involvement.

NiceNoona:

I’m going to post my thoughts and then head back to read everyone’s comments!

They really hinted strongly that there is a mental connection now between Nam Shin III and his human counterpart in this last episode. It can be blamed on the electro-stimulation that they have been doing - so my guess is somehow all Nam Shin III’s memories of So Bong will get transferred to him after he wakes up as a “side effect”.  The hint was the spike in the brain waves of the human Nam Shin and our lovely robot’s reaction in the park scene.

We’ve seen him control electronics remotely due to his “Bluetooth” capabilities - so I feel like when/if the kill switch is triggered the memories will flow to NamShin the human and NamShin the robot will live on in his memories.

Okay - now going to go back to read!

That's actually what I'm worried about. Tbh, I don't like the idea of combining NS and NS3. It would be better if they could remain as themselves, cuz combining them would defeat the purpose of this drama in two ways. The first thing is how love transcends species, and the second thing is the character development of NS3 in finding himself. I srsly hope they don't put his memories into NS and forcefully make him human.