Isabelle:

random suspicion, but what if big mouse is his wife

I have been thinking about this theory a lot after watching Episode 4 and wanted to share my opinion as well. The way they are keeping hidden the real Big Mouse, shows that he/she might have already been introduced in disguise. So basically, at least for me, it kinda hints that it can be someone who has some sort of special importance as a character of the cast. Hyun Joo Hee is surely the most suspicious one, but Go Mi Ho actually being the Big Mouse would be such a plot a shocking and interesting plot twist.

Judging from the latest episode it seems big mouse isn't the room leader, Jerry said in hospital scene that meeting him right now is unnecessary. The room leader is most likely the communication bridge between big mouse and his minions with tattoos. That explains how big mouse is able to communicate with tarot cards since team leader is helping him I guess.

As for the cause of leukemia it's most likely radiation they get from working underground where ever they are working. Most likely they want to get rid of prisoner bodies that they test the new so called supplements or drug on.

From the latest episode (11), I think Jerry is the BM and Room leader is just a communicator between BM and his followers... 

One more thing to notice that it was said the elder disowned his own grandchild (gender not mentioned) bcaz of some drug issue... BM is also said to have lost someone close to him and hence looking for SJY's paper ... So What if these both are related?? 

Or maybe Jerry and Seo jae young are related?? 

I have one more doubt... Only model inmates are taken for work and are getting affected... Then how come that psychopath is also affected... Is he a model inmate??

Random thoughts like always 

1. So the witch hunting begins. Imo, too many people wants to catch BM now :P Question - who just pretend to looking for him, and know his identity, and who is really the one, who want to chase him. Anyway the tattoo thing - it was interesting.  New main ward is also sus. But yeah, he get there by/with help, so he shouldn't be so cocky :P 

2.  Leukemia thing -  it's interesting. So i think the model inmates, can be some lab rabbits/rats. We have many causes of leukemia, maybe they are testing some drugs for it? That's why we have some blood samples, here and there, maybe they try to find some cure for it. And why the most modeled inmates...well, they go outside, so if something will go wrong, they can always say, it was some eviromental crap, it wasn't in the facility, that's first. Second - imo they will be more obiend i think? they fight for this post, and imo they will do everything, to have that "freedom" to go out, especially if they are paid. And that give you some power in the jail. So they will agree on anything.  Also if some inmate will die- oh well :shrug:

3. Seeing Park Yoon Gab  in jail was delightful. But yeah, it was foreseeable, he will snitch on everybody, just to have some um "privileges", now when he's on the other side, and must live, with people, who he harassed, sometimes for years.  And i liked how main treated him - and yeah, just because you were a ward, doesn't mean you know the rules and you will survive. Especially, after you betrayed so many people, and use them. 

4. This Lab thing makes me uneasy.  Also yeah, witch hunting 2 for real, for profits. Smart, and i'm suprised, we have it only now. But it also interesting about tattoos like...in one hand, it would help them to be, yeah i work for BM,  and like a signal, who they can trust; at the same time, it would incriminate them too fast. Isn't it some smoke tactic? 

5. Jang Hye Jin  T___T dear lord, she was trying so hard.  I hate this scumbag.  And again we back to the Tarot Guy. Why i think he only is used to send cards. Will see.

Anyway i really enjoy it. 

As ep11, it appears that Jerry is Big Mouse. He talked about meeting and how it is meaningless and dangerous (since they don't have control). So he sent his secret man, the Mr. Tarot Card the Room Leader--since he is no doubt the one leaving those Tarot Cards in the confessional box. He even made Big Mouth become curious about Tarot Cards in ep1/2 because it's going to be how they will control Big Mouth.

The other thing Big Mouth forgot, and the Temporary Warden, they did not check the rest of the guards. Or maybe Big Mouth is aware and he does not want to cut all of Big Mouse's communication lines and arms otherwise he himself won't be able to communication with Big Mouse.

Mystery: what was in that lab that shook the world of the Director?

I also like the idea that Big Mouse is the disowned grandchild. But what if it is Big Mouse (whoever s/he is), the disowned grandchild?

Maybe Professor Seo found a cure to leukæmia? Or, maybe Professor Seo discovered the cause of leukæmia? Since leukæmia is a mutation of DNA, whatever Professor Seo wrote in his paper is definitely significant and will change the medical landscape (as well as politics).

The Elder is definitely into something with all his research and companies. And the Mayor has a grudge on the Elder too. Since it is now clear that the Mayor is not Big Mouse, and Big Mouse is also looking for the Paper, and the Elder destroyed the fake Paper and USB (which means the Elder wants to hide Professor Seo's research), it's now clear that Big Mouse wants to expose Seo's research.

What makes it interesting is that the Mayor's wife came to the conclusion that she is as good as a complicit in whatever was being done in her hospital, hence Big Mouse targeted her. Then after seeing the secret lab, her resolve became firm: she's "tainted" and she wants the Mayor to stay "clean". Whatever was in that secret lab was definitely huge, something Big Mouse, and anyone, would kill for - to expose or to hide - and she seems to have accepted her fate in the game as an ally of Big Mouse's enemy (the Elder? Why would she choose that after learning the truth? To protect the Elder?)

Crazy lols.

Though it might be possible for jerry to be BM, there are still a few things that don't make sense. Why would BM himself go to rescue PCH and get injured on the way? What is the reason for he himself to enter the prison when he can control the room leader, who is probably the least suspected guy, as he doesn't even have the tattoo.  

Surely based on what was shown the work that Jerry did in the prison and the rescue can be done by anyone under BM, so why would he do that? 

I hope the show explains these points if Jerry is BM. The same is true for most of the suspects. We have to see what will happen. 

1.  Such a hell.  Anyway, i really don't know who is a friend who a foe here anymore  lol XD Still i'm on the side, that everybody use BM for something. To cover their deeds, to make him a scapegoat, to us as an alias etc. which is fascinating to me. No matter is it some movement, or one person, people involved are like omg.  Also at the end, it seems that the one who were "bad" are "good" and vice versa, to some extend. I know that prison life, has their own rules, almost like a jungle, still, i really like how they portray it.  That you never know, who really will help you at the end, and being loyal and helpful there, might give you real saviours.
  2.  Well, the way how main go out from jail, and whole process - welp :P it looks so simple lol XD And about Tarot Guy - he's still an enigma for me. I mean, at first he wanted to found his daughter. Did he knew from the beginning she's dead? and was just testing main? Or he knew about it later on, simple didn't tell a word, to again test almighty, fake BM?  Anyway (i'm writting it, also watching the ep, lol) i startd to wonder, if TG isn't simple again some smoke bomb?  Everything in this story is somehow "staged" , preplanned, and it seems, that everybody has some specific role to play. I wonder, if everything still goes as planned, whatever it was. 
  3. Soo they mayor is our doctor grandchild, which imo was hinted enough. Still i wonder, again, how pre-planned was everything. Did he go to the family, wanting a revenge, and was waiting for the good moment? 
  4.  That damn fire and a ring....aish

Anyway -  it seems that  damn papers, will be a key to everything :P Everybody wants them lol.  I really have impression, that it will be a movment, when we will have people, who were experimented on or loss someone close to them, because of this whole lab thing. Still, who is the main mastermind of all of it - sigh. 

And one more thing, now when i'm thinking about it - still...i really wonder, how much we can trust and belive narration of the main hero. 

ep 12

Crazy. We're back to zero. LOLs.

1. If the Room Leader is indeed Big Mouse … he could not have died in episode 12.

2. No scene for Jerry this episode. Fishy. Either he is the real Big Mouse or he is next in line to be Big Mouse.

3. If #2 is correct, "Big Mouse" is a title. It could be the nickname given to the most notorious member of the organization.

4. Since Mr. Room Leader said they want to turn Big Mouth into Big Mouse, it would seen #3 is the case, it is a title.

5. Big Mouth made reference that there are many "Big Mouses". It is not only a title for the Sword-on-Fire organization but is now also referring to "evil" people with their own network. (Like Big Mouse's own organization.)

6. But what is interesting is that Room Leader--(1) if he is indeed Big Mouse; and (2) he built the Sword-on-Fire organization as he claimed--is also taking orders from someone higher up the chain.

Now that's an important twist.

Could it be that Room Leader is/was not the original first "Big Mouse"? The restaurant may have the logo of their organization but it could have been passed down to him after he acquired the title "Big Mouse". Or, he just used the logo of their organization after he acquired the title "Big Mouse".

If so, then it makes sense why he is taking orders from someone above him -- "Big Mouse" is a title; the current Big Mouse--the Room Leader--is/was not the original Big Mouse but simply part of their organization.

Think John Wick. John Wick is the most notorious assassin other assassins are afraid of. But there is still someone better than him, people who have more resources, more influence, and wider network.

So … "Big Mouse" is a title, he is but only a member of an organization of criminals, and the true leaders of their organization are two people Big Mouth was supposed to meet -- could one of it be Jerry?

This week's episodes only convinced me further that PCH is BM. 

A leopard never changes its spots, much less in such a short period of time. That means he had to have been competent all this time and whatever we saw of him in the first few episodes was a farce.

The conversation with the Room Leader felt so off and manufactured that I wouldn't be surprised if the contents turned out to be something made up by PCH to douse any kind of suspicion. I'm sure that their talk involved some kind of promise though.

PCH lawyer friend is looking more suspicious by the day

I’m still curious, how on earth Big Mouse put gold in the exact same location that PCH mentioned when he was in the psychiatric hospital .

This may be far fetched but I won’t be surprised if the prosecutor was part of the BM organisation  

I won't be surprised if PCH father in law is big mouse or part of that organization... he must he looking for a successor. This seems so unlikely that I might just be right this time!

jerry is definitely sus, he looks like a way more important character but he had very few scenes for the last few eps. what are you gonna do jerry?

I do have a feeling that Jerry is big mouse if not then probably knows a lot about big mouse remember in episode 2 when room leader asks him to tell his birthday but changho denies by stating that he will live a long life and is very unlucky and so does the jerry replies stating I am the same.

Then he appeared suddenly while chang ho was unconscious when he received the list of top 5 customers.

Also he is very much involved in the camera which captures the recording when they changed the statute of mother Mary.

He saves him when he was interrogated in the mental facility.

He tells changho about his mother being ill but never shown him visiting her.

The small boy shown is actually jerry.

Yes Big mouse must be someone close to Changho who knows him a lot this is just my theory but I think that after the elder kills that grand father he probably is sent to the orphanage and that's where he met Changho and you guys know how Changho cares for all the children in the orphanage which was shown in the episode 3 somewhere.

Now regarding the connection between jerry and the room leader as shown he is emotional and fighting for his daughters justice and probably where he met jerry and started the plan to take revenge.

And yes Changhos lawyer friend is definitely suspicious and definitely hiding something from him. The reason why I think he is not big mouse is because he didn't even knew about the arrest. And the time when the news declared him as big mouse was the time he was with miho on the way to see him in jail.

Hope you all like my points:-)

Also I think Big mouse doesn't want the paper probably he already knows all about the paper he just wants to use his name inorder rise the hype about the paper and expose it to the public.

SweetJoane:

PCH lawyer friend is looking more suspicious by the day

I’m still curious, how on earth Big Mouse put gold in the exact same location that PCH mentioned when he was in the psychiatric hospital .

This may be far fetched but I won’t be surprised if the prosecutor was part of the BM organisation  

Check my reply