I keep meaning to start Autumn's Concerto...but does it have a happy ending..I like my romance with a happy ending?..I liked meteor garden alot though
goldenseal50 wrote: I keep meaning to start Autumn's Concerto...but does it have a happy ending..I like my romance with a happy ending?..I liked meteor garden alot though

yes it does xP
beca256 wrote:
Lol he actually has 3 different hairstles throughout the drama, but my favorite one is the one when he's poor, the secon one. The third one truly is ridicilous

Good thing I saved this from my tumblr. xDD
Kyuuppa wrote: Good thing I saved this from my tumblr. xDD

LOL that was exactly what I was talking about. I don't know how they can consider THAT an stylish look..... ._.
Daily TW-drama Set Chocolate with Vanness Wu and Joanne Zheng to Follow Inborn Pair
http://koalasplayground.com/2012/03/19/daily-tw-drama-set-chocolate-with-vanness-wu-and-joanne-zheng-to-follow-inborn-pair/

Filming has already commenced for Set Chocolate (愛上巧克力 or Fall in Love with Chocolate) starring Vanness Wu and Joanne Zheng. Second leads will be Wang Zi (his real name is Qiu Sheng Xiang) and Jay Chou‘s rumored teenage girlfriend-turned-model Hannah Quinlivan (Kun Ling). Vanness and Joanne attended a press conference two weeks in the middle of filming to show off their chocolate making skills. SC premieres in four weeks.

I added the drama to my list just in case. I'll probably watch it and see if I catch a glimpse of Vanness running...jejeje
The synopsis is short for Set Chocolate but it looks kinds of interesting. I added it to my ptw just in case.
PinkDiamond wrote: The different hair styles of Vanness

I like him with long hair.

btw..who is that in your avi?! Whew!
Yikes, he looks so much better now than in Meteor Garden. I've never seen him in any other dramas, but personally I prefer him in MG2. I've seen loads of his music videos though, I like the way he moves. *whistles*