Sorry, but somehow in my eyes he is one of the uglies celebs ever!
2PM?s Junho collaborates with Vanness for Taiwan?s ?Tiamo Chocolate? OST

2PM?s Junho continues to expand his activities overseas, as he?s now singing the OST for a Taiwanese drama titled ?Tiamo Chocolate? with Vanness!

JYP Entertainment revealed, ?2PM?s Junho has collaborated with ?Tiamo Chocolate? star Vanness to sing the drama?s main OST track, ?Invincibility?. Following the single?s release, he will also be shooting a music video with Vanness in Taiwan.?

For those unfamiliar with Vanness, he?s a household name in the Taiwanese entertainment market. After claiming his fame through the Taiwanese version of ?Boys Over Flowers?, he?s become a singer and actor of immense popularity all over Asia. His drama, ?Tiamo Chocolate?, is a teen love story.

Vanness expressed, ?I worked my hardest on my production with 2PM?s Junho, and I?m really looking forward to the music video filming as well. Junho?s Chinese pronunciation was near perfect, which really surprised me, and working with him has been fun overall.?

Junho added, ?I?m glad to be able to work with Vanness through music, and I?m also looking forward to the music video filming.?

Check out the song below!

Oh, I'm glad Junho is the one from 2PM getting a lot of attention now. <3<3<3 Their voices sound so good together. <3 I really like the song. I can't wait for the music video and see them both! Jejeje
when he speaks english he is obviously a California kid so I always wonder if he has an accent in Mandrin :) lol
hahaha Is it really?
Here are some vids with Vanness. :)

beca256 wrote: I love him too. One of my favorite dramas is Autumn's Concerto, and Material Queen is pretty good too

I totally agre wih you..Especially autumn's concerto was awesome.In my opinion one of the best t-dramas.
only know him from meteor garden (10 years ago), not the fans but I like his last two dramas (autumn concerto and material queen). Hopefully the remake of coffee prince is good, but the 80 episodes made ​​me lazy to watch :(
I loved him in Material queen(autumn's concerto was nice too) and the violin music was beautiful. The opening was awesome, i really loved it. I watched other music videos from him, and you could really see that he's a Michael Jackson-fan. : D
Vanness Wu wants kids

wrote: ...Groove Asia website reported that at a charity event held in Taipei on 23 February, the singer revealed his dream to become a father, and expressed, "I want to have six kids, but I am worried that I will be too old and have no energy to play with them by that time."
The 34 year-old singer added that his girlfriend also likes children, but expressed that they are not planning to get married in the near future...

http://sg.entertainment.yahoo.com/news/vanness-wu-wants-kids-023300453.html

mmm...six is alot :D But not marring near future? Does this means more dramas/movies soon?
He's pretty cool! F4! ahh memories of Meteor Garden days~ His long hair in that drama and his pronunication~ just awesome!
i just watched him in Tiamo Chocolate, so good, he is defiantly one of my favs!
He's definitely my favorite Taiwanese person. ^^ <3 I'm not all that fond of him as singer, only like a few of his songs, but I really enjoy his acting. He also seems like a great person from what you can gather from his Twitter/Facebook interactions and I was lucky enough to meet him by pure coincidence in Taipei earlier this year and he was just wonderful, so...yeah. Definitely a fan. :)