Donnie Yen, Andy Lau, Tony Leung, Jet Li, Jackie Chan.....& Bruce Lee!!
1. Joe cheng ! Joe cheng ! Joe cheng ! XD

2. Vic zhou

3. Jiro Wang

4. Vaness Wu

5. Mike He

--- In that exact order.
Jay Chou and Jackie Chan and Bruce Lee. My top 3. I watched Jackie Chan movies as a kid. Ah, the memories. <3 I even stated in first grade he was my hero and I'm a girl lol.
i love jerry yan, joe cheng, vic zhou, jiro wang and mike he...^^
Vaness Wu, Jackie Chan, Jiro Wang there are more actors can't remember right now
Mike He and Jiro Wang! (and I really like show luo too)
I haven't watch Hong Kong dramas in ages so I'm not up to date with all the current actors and actresses. I like the classic 'old' actors like Andy Lau, Stephen Chow, Felix Wong and Tony Leung and I had a crush on Adam Cheng!! Nikki Chow is a my favorite female actress and probably the most current actress I've seen. She is so pretty!! I like Bernice Liu but I haven't seen her any of her series I just like how pretty she is and understood how she struggled in the entertainment industry being raised in Canada and not knowing very much Cantonese when she became an actress in Hong Kong.
VIC CHOU, MIKE HE, WU ZUN, JACKIE CHAN, JET LI, STEPHEN CHOW, MAGGIE Q and DANIEL WU.
(you can view my profile for more)
Jackie Chan, obviously.
Mike He, Vic Chou and Wu Zun
Recently got into Jiro Wang. Now I can't take my eyes off him. Trying to finish his dramas by next week at least all the ones were he plays a male lead.
Ariel Lin and Berlin Chen/Bolin Chen forever!!!!!!!!! LOL I also like Rainie Yang, Vanness Wu, Joe Cheng and Wu Chun.
Show Luo Peter Ho Vic Zhou Vanness Wu Nicholas Tse
Joseph Chang, Hu Ge, Hong Yuan, Chris Wu :)
Jackie Chan of course.