Haha, Yeah truly.. Its scares the crap out of you in a funny way, lol
MonjaElisa wrote: Haha, Yeah truly.. Its scares the crap out of you in a funny way, lol

Remember in the last episode where she was standing inside the elevator and thinking about Lian and then the door opened and he was standing outside, then she screamed "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" and made a weird face and desperately pushed all buttons and he was left there thinking 'wtf just happened'? I laughed so hard I almost choked!
Lol, Ofcourse I remember.. That was the best part of the entire episode...
Backflash..
Lol, Poor Yuichiro.. He never gets what happening..
Sleepninja wrote: I just thought of another actor. I liked Baron Chen's acting in Fated to Love You, actually I like the lead male's acting in that drama as well.

He's Ethan Ruan...

I watched Black and White and it's really good^^

I loved all those mention but i don't know who's Huang Xiao Ming.
I add Jimmy Lin, Aaron Yan. That's all i remember for now^^
MonjaElisa wrote: Lol, Ofcourse I remember.. That was the best part of the entire episode...
Backflash..
Lol, Poor Yuichiro.. He never gets what happening..

LOLOLOL YESSSS!! hahaha
Chen Jianbin, Lu Yi, Peter Ho, Wallace Huo, Cheng Kevin, Yu He Wei, Hu Ge.
Jerry Yan, Mike He.....
In addition to the actors mentioned by everyone else, I liked Vanness Wu in Autumn's Concerto.
Ok, I don't really have favourites , neither do I know their names but or the ones I do I'm not sure Jimmy Lin (LuckyStar,Single Princesses and Blind dates) Guy in Office Girls who plays the rich young master who has to start working in their own mall Guys from Fahrenheit >> There really are some handsome/cute actors out there ^^
Cheng Kevin and Jerry Yan
Definitely Mike He! After him I like Kingone Wang and then Jin Qin.
Mike He, Joe Cheng, Jerry Yan, Jiro Wang, and Ethan Ruan. :)
Michael Zhang, Jerry Yan, George Wu....recently Bolin Chen. :) Massive soft spot for Jiro Wang. He is too cute.
chow yun fat,,,,jiro wang....@@@
Jerry Yan, Vic Zhou and Chen Calvin!