Alright, I need some serious help. I've started watching Meteor Shower on viki and they're all subbed which makes me happy. But now when I'm on episode 23, their link isn't working because the video has been deleted and I tried watching it on youtube, but 3rd part of the episode isn't subbed and my Chinese isn't good enough to understand everything that's being said, which wouldn't have bothered me that much before, but with the heartbreaking rain scene coming up I really want to understand everything ;_; So, do you know where I can watch it? I'd really appreciate it! :)
Have you tried Dramacrazy.net
ali101234 wrote: Have you tried Dramacrazy.net

Thanks for your reply :) Yes, they don't have it, at least nothing that works for me because everytime I search for the drama they always redirect me to the homepage. I've searched on youtube and they don't have everything subbed :/
ah ok. i just checked Mysoju.com and i think they have it :) and its subbed.
I found it, It is all subbed and working 100% at Dramafans Unni..
Just load the players for a little while, And they work and everything in the video is 100% subbed..
Yeah It's been doing that redirect on DC for a while :(
I Just completed this whole series last night, and even so I just can't help but want to re-watch the dramas..
This drama has some really rememberable moments into it making it a great drama to re-watch..
I Loved the anime, The Japanese version aswell as the taiwanese and korean.. However my fave version out of the HYD's must by far be this version..
I love this drama.. <3
Such a foolish thing it would be, to drop this drama.. I'm glad I never did.. :)
Gooddrama.net is a good place to go as well.
HELP!! Anyone know where I can find English subbed videos for Season 2 of Meteor Shower?! I know Viki has them but the subtitles don't match the videos at all! They're not the correct subs on each episode I've looked at. I had found them on YouTube maybe a year ago but I'm not having any luck finding any now. I was finally able to finish Season 1 so I'd really like to watch Season 2 if possible. Thanks in advance!!! :-)