beca256 wrote: I liked Why Why Love more, I thought it was funnier and less dramatic. But yeah, the characters are basically the same.... And actually I don't remember if it has a bed scene or not, I watched it a long time ago, I just remember a drunken bed scene.
And I think that the Japanese dramas and specially movies are the most sexist of all, in which if the guy wants to have sex, he just does it without asking the firl, or kissing her. At least in the TwDramas they use it romantically

Great, I just lost my internet connection when I was sending my reply. :(
I liked the intro music to Why, Why Love a lot - I even have it on my playlist. And if there is a bed scene, I will be surprised then!
I've yet to see a Japanese drama with a actual sex scene, which is entirely or at least partly shown.
But that Taiwanese are the ones which are dealing with the romantic aspect of sex the most was what I meant with my previous post.
In your usual, innocent Dorama a kiss is the most you can wish for. It's what is considered pure, while the rest is deemed dirty.
I am not even sure whether I want it to change drastically - it's no nice at times to watch these pure souls. :)
Nikki wrote: Great, I just lost my internet connection when I was sending my reply. :(
I liked the intro music to Why, Why Love a lot - I even have it on my playlist. And if there is a bed scene, I will be surprised then!
I've yet to see a Japanese drama with a actual sex scene, which is entirely or at least partly shown.
But that Taiwanese are the ones which are dealing with the romantic aspect of sex the most was what I meant with my previous post.
In your usual, innocent Dorama a kiss is the most you can wish for. It's what is considered pure, while the rest is deemed dirty.
I am not even sure whether I want it to change drastically - it's no nice at times to watch these pure souls. :)

lol like with Bollywood, where a kiss is already too much
I love Devil Beside You and I'm in love with the Mike He and Rainie Yang pairing, they have the best chemistry ever. I also enjoyed why why love, they both made it on my list of favorite dramas :)
It was my first taiwanese drama, and well, I've seen better and more interesting dramas. But I still did enjoy watching it.
this was the first non korean drama I watched ...I can't remember the ending ..hmm.. so I guess it didn't leave much of an impression. But I finished it so I must have enjoyed it :)