I want to watch  a wuxia drama which is fantasy but not too much and i dont really like xianxia. 

The movie that i like:

Return of condor hero.

The Heaven Sword and Dragon Saber

Demi-Gods and Semi-Devils

Swordman

So please recommend me a drama which is similar to those i mention above.

Hmm I think wuxia in The Young Warriors aka Young Warriors of Yang Clan is pretty good (although it doesn't have many fantasy elements). Also Legend of Condor Heroes (2003) is a classic fantasy wuxia. I would recommend these two dramas.

I like these adaptions of Gu Long and Jin Yong Novels, some are old but there are also MANY remakes of it. 

- Any remake  The Flying Fox of Snow Mountain

- Any remakes of Chor Lau Heung 

- Any remakes of Luk Siu Fung

- Any remake of Xiao Li Fei Dao(Flying Dagger) 

- Any remake of Ode to Gallantry  (Handsome Twins)

Other:

- Judge Pao 

- Swordsman

-  World's Finest

Like Michia mentioned, the Young Warriors of Yang is also very good. 

jinyong wuxia: condor heroes 2017.

The airing wuxia comedy is so interesting: your highness

NOTE: most everything below has several versions and Adaptations, from Hong Kong, China, and sometimes Taiwan.... Greatly differ from each other, so it is worth exploring more than one adaptation.  

Hong Kong 1980's versions are probably great as obvious from the cast, but can rarely find Eng subs.

I have seen and recommend:

*** Prince of Lan Ling-- Very Good! ... very well made, good story telling .... 

*** Legend of the Condor Heroes -- (2008) China --- 

*** The Heavenly Sword and Dragon Sabre -- (2002) China -- would love to see the HK 1986 version.

ALSO, adding to @Kimberley's list , any of the Louis Cha / Jin Yong novels .... most have several versions / remakes:

---> The CondorTrilogy .... Many, Many, Many versions and adaptations:
 -1) Legend of the Condor Heroes ---2)  The Return of the Condor Heroes -- 3) The Heaven Sword and Dragon Sabre  ---

---> Demi-Gods and Semi-Devils versions:  heard the 2003 China version is good

--->  Deer and the Cauldron remakes :

- The Deer and the Cauldron ---  Royal Tramp  ---  The Duke of Mount Deer --- 

--->  The Smiling, Proud Wanderer ,   some versions:  

-  Swordsman ---  Laughing in the Wind (2001) --- 

---> Fox Volant of the Snowy Mountain (aka The Flying Fox of Snowy Mountain), several versions.

In the Wuxia style:
*** Sound of the Desert-- There is chivalry, a legendary general hero, she is raised by wolves, and the fighting style and action scenes are exaggerated and seem like wuxia .... It is Excellent!!!

---> Various versions of the Yang Clan:
*** Warriors of the Yang Clan--- Chivalrous heroes and good action...focus on the legend.
*** The Young Warriors --- a more glitzy, all-star version,  full of Eye-candy ;)  ... focuses on  dynamics among various members of Yang family.

*** The Yang's Saga -- (1985) Hong Kong --- Amazing Cast!!!

Wuxia MOVIES:

*** Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon

*** House of Flying Daggers

*** Hero-- (2002) China ---

*** Ashes of Time  or Ashes of Time Redux--   version of: Legend of the Concord Heroes

*** The Eagle Shooting Heroes  ---  Hillarious !!!  Spoof of Ashes of Time /Legend of the Concord Heroes .

MOVIES , in the Wuxia style:

*** The Bride With White Hair -- (1993) Hong Kong --- Leslie Cheung <3<3<3 , my fave version!

*** Painted Skin: The Resurrection --  (2012) Hong Kong --- version I like most

*** White Vengeance

*** The Warring States

*** The Emperor and the Assassin

*** Wu Xia-- (2011) Hong Kong --- 

Thank you all for the recommendation :)