I watched a lot of asian dramas. Its just I´m so done with the wimpy, weak, stupid, annoying female leads !!! It`s simply too frustrating !!! it can make me drop the whole drama. I never thought of myself as an feminist, but god please rescue me !!!

Any plot line where the female lead is strong/smart/badass/talented etc. (You get the idea) !!!

C-Dramas I already watched:

Love 20 (really liked it)

Princess Agents

Eternal love

Nirvana in Fire (love it!!!)

Princess Weiyoung

My sunshine 

When a snail falls in love

Ode to Joy 1 and 2

Hey I don't know a lot of this type of drama but there is doctor x  ( japaness drama). The main girl is soooo cool and talented  but this isn't a romantic drama it's about corruption and money. 

Empress ki (korean) that a historical drama. There is a lot of love and sad scene. There are 51 episode.

Secret garden (korean)

It's okay that's love  (korean)

I'm sorry I don't know any C drama with a badass girl. I hope my list is helpful to you :)

I don’t know any Chinese dramas but I always liked these korean dramas

Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo

Strong Woman Do Bong Soon

Both female lead are strong and the story is really nice :)

My Only Love Song(Time Travel-FL is actress and arrogant ) 

Queen of Mystery(crime/mystery- FL is married women, she is uncertified criminal profiler)

Witch's Court(law/crime-FL is lawyer, she is super badass)

I can recommend these Korean ones:

1. Empress Ki (51 episodes, historical) is the first one that came to mind; an independent, strong woman. 
  2. Dong Yi (60 episodes, historical). Intelligent female lead as well. 
  3. Woman of Dignity (20 episodes, modern) also had intriguing female leads.

Prince of Lan Ling is the only one I've heard of that fits the criteria and hasn't been mentioned. Maybe also The Glory of Tang Dynasty.

In terms of movies, I'd definitely recommend House of Flying Daggers.

Because of  Zhao Liying (Princess Agents), I suggest (Rookie Agent Rouge 2016)

But you need to watch  a comedy drama after every set of eps, because it's a heavy drama.

I have a pretty long list here because I look for a female lead that is different from the dumb but kind-hearted hard worker female lead that's so prevalent in dramas.  The female lead in all of the following dramas is either powerful (physically or socially), strong-willed, intelligent, or just unapologetically themselves. Their self-worth is not contingent on what the male lead thinks. I don't know if you're just looking for Chinese, but I'll list them by country below. 

Korean Dramas:

New Tales of Gisaeng

All About My Romance

Secret Garden

Scent of a Woman - Slightly sad ending

City Hall

Jealousy Incarnate

When It's At Night

It's Okay, That's Love

Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo

Marriage, Not Dating

King 2 Hearts

I Hear Your Voice

Healer

Empress Ki

Emergency Couple

Doctors

Strong Woman Do Bong Soon

Korean Family Dramas:

My Daughter Seo Yeong

Family's Honor

Chinese Dramas:

Scarlet Heart

The Vigilantes in Masks

Love Me If You Dare

My Bratty Princess

Mu-lan

Legend of Hua Mulan

Prince of Lan Ling

I don't know any Cdrama like that...but I may suggest:

Marry me, or not? (TWdrama, it's a must!!)

Ms. Temper & Nam Jung Gi ( Kdrama, she is a badass)

Oh, my Ghostess, Splash Splash Love, My Girl , Something about 1 percent, Wild Romance, You're my pet. (Kdramas, they are strong women.)

KMovies: My P.S. partner, My Sassy Girl 

Across the Ocean to See You (love story between a female boss and her co-worker who works under her)

The First Half of My Life (female lead learns how to become strong after her divorce)

Sound of the Desert - strong/smart

The First Half of My Life  - strong/smart

Surgeons - strong/smart/badass

Strong Woman Do Bong Soon - badass

Stars Falling From the Sky - strong/badass

Protect the Boss - strong/smart/badass

Memories of the Sword  - strong/badass

Lost Love in Times  - strong/smart

Hospital Ship - badass

Angry Mom - badass

Jugglers -  smart

I'll second Sound of the Desert and Lost Love in Times and add:

• The Imperial Doctress - the FL is a strong and capable medical student
  • General and I - (I haven't finished this yet) the FL is a talented military strategist
  • The King's Woman - the FL is a decent swordsman 
  • The Eternal Love - the FL is out of her element (her soul travels to the ancient past from the present) and not a fighter or a genius, but she's not dumb, she was a talented real estate agent in her time, and she's spunky with a strong personality
  • Eternal Love / Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms - (I didn't finish this) the FL is a powerful immortal

Also consider checking out the 2009 Mulan live action movie

Thank you so much for your suggestions ! I know some of the Korean Dramas like Weightlifting fairy and strong Woman Do Bong Soon. (Really liked it by the way)

I will start to watch some of your recommendations.

Thank you all for taking your time to help me <3 

Definitely check out mini drama titled Killer K or Girl K.

Others to check out are Damo, Secret Stranger, Signal, spy Myungwol, Kleun Cheewit, The Disguiser, deserving of a name, reply 1997, monstar, ode to joy (1 & 2), and producers