Looking for cdramas with smart and cunning female lead Like dongyi or (kdrama) Legend of lu zhen who can solve her way out of danger and expose the villains ,would be a total donus  if there's evil sister and brother . Help me plz ????????

Legit most of Zhao Li Ying’s dramas (Legend of Lu Zhen) her character is typically somewhat cunning. 

I highly recommend Rookie Agent Rouge (Also ZLY) for a cunning spy drama. 

Princess Wei young - main girl is very smart and uses her brains to get herself out of situations. You also get the evil siblings in there. 

General and I - main girl is a war tactician, after a while, it feels like her smartness kind of drops off and she’s just a power play between the males, but still a decent watch.

Prince of Lan Ling - main girl is fairly inventive, And smart. Really good drama

Nothing Gold Can Stay was really good- it's a bit sad

Beauties of the Emperor was also pretty good. It has the evil (step) sister

betty123 I've tried watching nothing good can stay but can't find it subbed eng past like ep7-8 around there , do you know where can find it subbed completely?

Love Me if You Dare - a modern drama rather than historical. FL starts off pretty sharp and interesting, but later is relegated to a damsel-in-distress role, which is a pity, but still a pretty decent drama

@ Syncx 

Sorry I don't know where to find the subbed eps

The Imperial Doctress

The Princess Wei Young

General and I

I just finished Singing All Along - the FL is really smart and cunning plus she's good with a sword

All Liu Shi Shi dramas also have her as a smart and independent female lead, with a charming combination of cunning and innocence.

1. Sound of Desert
  2. Scarlet Heart
  3. Lost Love in Time
  4. Imperial Doctress
 Syncx :

betty123 I've tried watching nothing good can stay but can't find it subbed eng past like ep7-8 around there , do you know where can find it subbed completely?

if u find em let me know! 

I really liked and second the notion on Princess Wei Young.    I wasn't really a Tiffany Tang fan until after I watched that.  

I just watched the king's daughter Soo Baek Hyang, I think it fits perfectly with your plot, smart and badass female lead (even I think there are moments when she is a little too kind) and evil sister, the only matter is it's really long, 108 episodes (30 min by episode) but I like it a lot,  it's catching and dynamic if you are motivated ;)

@JoanneSmith I will and Sam to you

@Fati I'll check it out sounds promisin????