I am running out of c-dramas to watch after finishing With You and My Huckleberry Friends recently. Olease suggest me some exciting and really good c-dramas to watch.

Note that I've seen almost all the famous ones like love o2o, boss and me, WASFIL, ten miles of peach blossoms, etc. I want some new recommendations.

Thank you in advance :)

Negotiator - really liked this one

Memory Lost - detective/romance drama

Seven of Me - remake  of Kill Me, Heal Me

A Different Kind of Pretty Man - really enjoyed the supernatural part

If you like also historical dramas you can Watch these dramas, these are all classical :

https://mydramalist.com/4474-legend-of-concubine-zhen-huan, (Qing dynasty) 

https://mydramalist.com/3623-sound-of-the-desert, (Han dynasty)

https://mydramalist.com/5591-battle-of-Changsha (sino-japanese war)

If you prefer modern dramas you can try :

https://mydramalist.com/16155-fifteen-years-to-wait-for-migratory-birds, I find it really touching and underrated.

A Love so beautiful - resembles With you but it focuses more on romance instead of friendship

Because of you - has it's ups and downs (mainly because there are too many unnecessary episodes for the storyline) but the romance and  relationship with the daughter make it worth to watch

Boss & Me - I guess it can be considered an old drama but was very good nonetheless, very cute but with sometimes frustrating characters (I guess we grow used to it at some point while watching dramas)

Fifteen Years to Wait for Migratory Birds - this one is very good. The story line is engaging and the characters are well written, for once the female lead is very likable which can be rare in dramaland

Love me if you dare - this drama mixes romance and investigation pretty well, it keeps you interested from begging to end

Love Through a Millennium and Shuttle Love Millennium - both are time travel dramas with a great romance storyline, you can't help but fall for the main lead

Where the Lost Ones Go - this one is my favorite chinese drama from last year. Great romance and friendship with great characters. The storyline going from youth in college trough adulthood in extremely well written. Bonus: the visuals are no joke ^-^

Master Devil Do Not Kiss Me and My Little Princess - a pretty good 'teen' dramas, not the best but if you like the genre quite entertaining

Memory Lost - detective drama with a good amount of romance. Started pretty well but kind of went downhill, it was  a long drama for me (3 seasons). Personally I regret spending so much time on this drama but it is not bad either so if you like this type of drama I still recommend it

My Mr. Mermaid - this one surprised me positively. When I started it I did not expect to like it as much as I did. The storyline is well written and the characters are endearing. It is about college life and swimming, the friendships are very good and so is the romance (you can't help but root for every character)

My Amazing Boyfriend - this one was pretty famous when it was released so you might have already watched it. It's an excellent drama if you want to watch something not very serious that will put a smile on your face. Janice Wu is the heart of the drama and Kim Tae Hwan, even if I'm not convinced by his acting (his stiffness kind of suits is character so it is not disturbing), is a real eye candy. It is a feel good drama, extremely funny with good romance

The Fox's Summer - it was a cute office drama. I think it is the one with the most commun storyline but well executed. The 2nd season is kind of draggy but it was still ok

if you like with you and mhf, you could try a love so beautiful (are those two good, by the way?).

+ 1 for my mr mermaid if you enjoyed love o2o (although i haven't watched that yet, i heard they share similar vibe).

+1 too for love me if you dare if you liked wasfil.

as for eternal love, check the eternal love or sound of the desert (i love the romance in both). i also suggest watching my sunshine after watching boss and me (both have same writer, i think).

Angel:

if you like with you and mhf, you could try a love so beautiful (are those two good, by the way?).

+ 1 for my mr mermaid if you enjoyed love o2o (although i haven't watched that yet, i heard they share similar vibe).

+1 too for love me if you dare if you liked wasfil.

as for eternal love, check the eternal love or sound of the desert (i love the romance in both). i also suggest watching my sunshine after watching boss and me (both have same writer, i think).

Already seen A love so beautiful. My huckleberry friends is quite amazing. I was blown away by the story line and the acting. Still the best part about the drama was how beautifully the directed the end and gave conclusion to each of thr important characters. You can try watching With You also, it is the part of a triology with MHF.

Already seen love me if you dare and my sunshine. They're quite famous. I'll try sound of desert next- is it any good? Does it have a satisfying ending?

Because of Meeting you....starts off a little draggy but it is one of my all time favorites.  It is so sweet and romantic starting in the middle all the way to the end.

Murphys Law of Love...very good kisses in this one.

Have you tried Love 020 the movie.  "It is sometimes under One Smile is very Alluring. I liked it better than the TV drama.

Love & Life & Lie   parts of this one I really liked and parts not so much, but I would re watch

Far Away Love was good.

The Big Boss and The Big Boss 2 was an enjoyable, different series.  A lot of the show was played out in the female leads imagination and was very cute.

Loving, Never Forgiving was very good if somewhat intense in places.

All of these have happy endings.