I  don't know the name of this historical drama but I remember one of the scenes. In the scene, there's a girl climbing on a roof peaking on a newlywed ( I think they were royalty) or something in their room, they were dressed in traditional red Chinese wedding outfits. When they were about to kiss or something, the girls fell from the roof and into the room. Does anybody know this drama? it seems really fun and cute, plus I love the main characters'  personality  

Do you remember anything more? Perfect Couple comes to mind but it was a young bride-to-be and her maid but not a newly wed couple.

I think it’s either untouchable lovers or eternal love 

I don't think it was Perfect couple, but thanks for recommending it to me cause I might watch it later.  But I think in this drama,  the drama is quite recent as the actor looked quite young and I've never seen them before.  The girl climbing on the roof also wore traditional wedding clothes aswell.

plus, when she fell I think she bickered with the male of the newlywed then loads of servans came in. that's about it tbh.

i also think its untouchable lovers

i can tell you that its not any on my completed list!  If that helps! 

Ep 18 around 12:30 has a scene similar to what you said

I checked untouchable lovers and i think that is the drama. Does anyone know whether its good or not?The synopsis is kinda vague in my opinion