Does anyone know where to fine this show? This was subbed by viki awhile ago I guess but it's no longer on there and all the links for dramacrazy or gooddrama or any other site I've found are all down since the viki links are gone, I've been able to find the first 3 eps for download and streaming but no others. So if anyone has any idea where I can watch this or download I will be very happy girl Thanks ........ Title: 國民英雄 / Guo Min Ying Xiong English title: Channel-X Genre: Romance, thriller, mystery Episodes: 19 Broadcast network: TTV / SETTV Broadcast period: 2010-Dec-05 to 2011-Apr-10 Air time: Sundays 22:00 - 23:30 Opening theme song: 末日快樂 (Mo Ri Kuai Le) Happy Doomsday by Anthony Neely (倪安東) Ending theme song: Amazing Grace by Olivia Ong (王俪婷) Synopsis On the day he was to expose the biggest corporate scandal, An Zai Yong, the face of BIGTV News, was arrested for killing his girlfriend. A trial by media cost him his career and led his friends to betray him. In his darkest hour his only ally was his foe, Channel-X tabloid reporter Hong Xiao Lu. Together they would dig for the truth and clear his name.
interesting. i like joe cheng