I'm looking for romantic Chinese Dramas with historical and/or fantasy elements. Any good ones with good romance in them? 

I've watched Eternal Love, Ashes of Love, Legend of Yun Xi, Legend of Fuyao, Princess Agents (needs more romance), Bloody Romance, Lost Love in Times, The Eternal Love 1 & 2, the Perfect Couple (Annoying female lead), and Destiny of White Snake. (I've also watched Story of Yanxi Palace, Love 020, Novoland: Castle in the Sky (hated it), General & I (dislike). )

I don't want to miss any excellent romantic Chinese dramas which are historical and/or fantasy-based. (I will watch modern ones but only if they are really good.)  Suggestions plz?

The Love Knot: His Excellency’s First Love 

Flipped

Tho I didn't like this one but My Amazing Boyfriend is another one

Excellent romance:

Definitely The Story of Minglan, but know that it portrays the history (aka way people lived) rather realistically (which I am all for) and the romance starts later on. Ah, no fantasy, just historical.

Battle of Changsha - also no fantasy, just historical (modern history), but I absolutely love it! Gonna watch the last few eps tomorrow after uni :D I actually had heard of it waaay before, but for some reason didn't watch it  - big mistake, it's awesome. Good thing I finally watched it.

Those two ^ are a must watch for romance lovers.

Boss & Me is a modern one, but if you liked Love O2O then you might like this one as well, the plots are completely different but they're by the same author (the novels) and do have similar feeling. And regardless of Love O2O, I'd still recommend it, it's rather endearing and does show a nice character growth for the female lead. So yes, also an excellent romance.

Good romance:

I'd say The Princess Wei Young and also The Rise of Phoenixes. Both are historical with endless struggles for the lead couple. But certainly not excellent due to plot reasons.

A good one is also Cruel Romance. Historical (but not the ancient history, more modern history).

Sound of Desert - historical

Actually, I'd pretty much say you've already seen the best romantic historical/fantasy dramas there are.  At least majority of them. And the ones I'm familiar with XD

Therefore, after them the other dramas seem duller, not as interesting. 

Kinda good romance:

Love Me if You Dare , Autumn Concerto, My Sunshine (all are modern).Certainly not excellent, but kind of with good romance. Or so they seem. Personally for me, not that great, but others seem to love them waaay more.

Lady & Liar (modern history).

The Four - historical/fantasy.

I should probably mention:

Prince of Lan Ling - historical with maybe 1% fantasy. Have yet to finish it myself.

The Legend of Zu - total fantasy, also haven't finished, yet.

Goodbye My Princess - currently airing historical. Lurrrve it.

Also, The Legends - this one is also currently airing but no sub yet. Fantasy. And this one I absolutely love!

Have not seen it myself, but many love the Chinese Scarlet Heart - historical with time travel.

And the soon to be completed I Will Never Let You Go. I think it's just historical?

Whew, turned out rather long, hope this helps :D

Thank you both for the suggestions! I will look up those dramas.

Ah, just realised there was a typo - not Scarlet Palace, it's Scarlet Heart XD

Also, they have started to sub The Legends (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)

Glad to be of help! Hope you'll like at least some of them ;)

Thanks Rouzmary! Much appreciated! :)

Good suggestions above, also I may add Singing All Along (a greatly underestimated drama, probably due to the lousy title), which is one my personal favourite Chinese Historical dramas of all times, plus another vote from me for Sound of the Desert (one of the very few dramas out there where the protagonist moves on from her first love!), Your Highness, a hilarious fantasy/comedy/historical webdrama, and Oh My General, a light historical comedy/romance drama, with kinda kitschy humour that absolutely grows on you due to the great characters & their chemistry.

most amazing dramas are already mentioned 

regarding to your watch list you might also like The King's Woman (the one with Vin Zhang) , only historical, but heartbreaking ;-)

I would personally recommend ''i will never let you go''.

Ongoing drama "Goodbye My Princess"
Give it a try :D