[/url]
MDL page[/url]

[U] Synopsis :

In 2005, Lin Jia En returns to Taiwan and reminisces about the year that became the turning point in her life, 1995. Jia En and Ren Wei grew up together as neighbors and friends, but Jia En always wanted more. Desperate to become the woman he wants, Jia En continues to hang around Ren Wei, even when he goes to a college she doesn't attend. Here she meets Chuan Liu, Ren Wei's roommate and victim to her endless antics to lure Ren Wei. Emotions run high when these three collide in what might be the most important year of their lives.

[U] Cast :
Lego Li as Liu Shan Feng 劉杉峰
Kirsten Ren as Lin Jia En 林嘉恩
Jay Shih as Zheng Ren Wei 鄭人維
Smile Weng (翁滋蔓) as Bai Xue Fen 白雪芬
Sun Qi Jun (孫其君) as Xie Qing You 謝慶祐
Yao Chun Yao (姚淳耀) as Liao Ri Qi 廖日祁
Lu Zhen Xi (陸侲曦) as Wang Jian Guo 王建國
Zhang Shan Wei (張善為) as Zhan Zi Xi 詹字璽
Lin Shu Yu as Cui Xin Qi 崔心琪
Chen Zhi Qiang (陳志強) as Chang Fei 常飛
Xie Li Jin (謝麗金) as A Jin Jie 阿金姐
Ma Wei Xin (馬維欣) as You Li Jun 游麗君
Wu Jia Shan (吳佳珊) as Xue Qiu Yan 薛秋燕
Yang Lie (楊烈) as Zheng Da Wei 鄭大巍
Huang Zhen Ni (黃甄妮) as Ding Xiao Wei 丁小薇
Shu Xue Xian (樓學賢) as Liu Song Heng 劉松衡
Doris Kuang as He Bi Wen 何碧玟
Liao Jun (廖峻) as Lin Zhao Fu 林招富
Ma Shi Li (馬世莉) as Ma Li 馬麗

It's been a while since I enjoyed a taiwanese drama this much, I really like the two leads in this one.
6 episodes aired so far, only one episode per week every Friday and there will be 21 episodes. So arm yourself with patience !

What do you think of it ? Do you plan to watch it ?
I love this drama so much! I'm so glad the female lead got over her childhood friend so quickly. I can't wait for the episodes :o
I rarely watch taiwanese dramas and then even rare is the case when I complete them. Somehow I find them too loud and over the top at times. But what a surprise this is!! (along with the pursuit of happiness). Stated after an article Currently Watching here on mydramalist and discovered a gem.. although nothing much different but the way story is smoothly represented is nice and refreshing. The chemistry between the leads is good, they themselves are cute. You will come to like the side characters too. Suprisingly, there are NO EVIL CHARACTERS in here and hopefully it stays the same. I think the circumstances will dictate the story. Liu chan keeps offering advice to the lead actress which is too good and you may do wonders if realized in real life. He comes across as a PERFECT person, excelling in every field( academics, sports, extra activities like treasure hunting club, webmaster of college chatting platform etc.) while being morally upright and good at handling people & situations. Hopefully it does not become draggy and keeps on being as good a drama as it is now.. :)
Oh and also ...Liu Chuan is hooot ;)
I know right, he is perfect ! He looks a lot like Jo Jung Suk don't you think ? I also hope it won't get draggy, I look forward to see what the writers have in mind to keep the story entertaining because in 6 episodes we already saw a nice development ^^
oh i love this drama so much...for now of course...i love feel of this drama...it´s more from real life of college students...it´s not typical dynamic tw-drama where is everything overtop and cheasy with bickering couple..it´s more static drama with calm attitude where main characters are friends which have to find their own ways how to live and what to do in a future...and i love that we don´t have here any devil characters for now and i hope here even wouldn´t be...and of course i love main couple...they are so sweet and cute and their chemistry is amazing :)

30% subtitled on viki...I guess I'll have to wait tomorrow to watch ep 7
Am glad someone posted about thz drama.. am Sooooo liking it (-:
This drama is all about cuteness! I looooove Liu Chuan's glance and love how this drama shows slowly how he is experiencing his first love.
I really thought Liu Chuan was going to come clean in episode 7 and there was going to be this big emotional scene, I'm kinda glad there wasn't, though I think Jia En knows who 3631 is now (even though she pretends she doesn't). I love the romance that is starting between Ri Qi and Xiao Wei, I hopr they get more screen time :D
In love with this drama, this drama doesn't do the usual dragging scenes like other tdramas. And love the main OTP!
I love this drama, its the drama i currently look forward to the most!
I watched all the available episodes and I can say that I really love this drama. It's quite diiferent from many other Taiwanese dramas I saw before.
I really love this drama as well. I anticipate every Friday because I love pretty much all the characters. I'm still wondering just what *Liu Chuan knows about his dad that makes him dislike him so much. It will be interesting to see how the "contract" he made with his dad will change because of his feelings for Jia En. I expect that there will be some conflict there.*
Episode 10 was just too cute. I'm glad things are developing and we get to see how their relationship is becoming more deep ^^ Liu Chuan has this stare that makes me melt...