Can anything be more important than comics and good food? Du Kai Qi (Puff Guo) is an independent, single woman who loves comic books and her job as a sous chef in the fine-dining French restaurant, Figaro Cuisine. When an unassuming man, Fu Zi Jie (Jasper Liu), moves in next door, they immediately begin to bicker over trivial matters. But when Zi Jie shows up as a new employee at her restaurant, Kai Qi, as well as other staff members, mistake him for a lowly intern, not knowing that Zi Jie is a classically trained chef who just returned from France and that Figaro Cuisine is actually his father’s restaurant. Can Zi Jie help save Kai Qi from the wrath of the mysterious “Chef Louis”? “Love Myself or You?”, also known as “Love Meets Cupid" and "Pleasantly Surprised," is a 2014 Taiwanese drama series.
I watched the first episode yesterday. I was not immediately pulled in by it, but didn't hate it either.
This looks cute. ^^ How is the acting?
I really like it, Puff Guo (the lead actress) is good in her role, cold and mean. While the lead actor, Jasper Lui, is cute funny and always a positive attitude. You can feel the chemistry with each episode.
Sleepninja wrote: This looks cute. ^^ How is the acting?

It's Puff, so acting is good. Not too draggy so far. I like it.
BaDaBa11 wrote: I really like it, Puff Guo (the lead actress) is good in her role, cold and mean. While the lead actor, Jasper Lui, is cute funny and always a positive attitude. You can feel the chemistry with each episode.

goldenseal50 wrote: It's Puff, so acting is good. Not too draggy so far. I like it.

Oh good! I will definitely give it a try then. :D I'm a sucker for leads that have good chemistry. I'm not familiar with Puff, so perhaps this will be my first drama with her in it. lol
I'm unknown about this drama
finally i can post on the forums again...Is anyone still watching and enjoying??
I'm watching it still but I'm not enjoying it as much as when I first started watching it.