LisNoir wrote: No problem. I have no idea why it's doing that...It is kind of annoying to go through 5 and 6 pages just to not find what we are looking for...lol I'm not sure if it's a bug, if you want post it in the bug thread, just in case it is.

It is! >.<
And done! I reported it. :)
I'll take saturday and sunday if thats okay with you guys :3!
All actors and changes approved.
My status so far:

Taisetsu na Koto wa Subete Kimi ga Oshiete Kureta
Saijo no Meii
Quartet
Control ~ Hanzai Shinri Sousa
Utsukushii Rinjin
Fake Kyoto Bijutsu Jiken Emaki
Misaki Number One!!

GREEN means that it's completed for now
RED means that it's incomplete
BLACK means I haven't touched it
All new drama/edit submissions approved. Actors from 8 hours ago and before approved. Edit: Actors from 6 hours ago and before approved.
Submissions approved.
Since the team already started Winter and spring is it fine to start Fall?
Updating: Dokuhime to Watashi & Carnation (Fall Shows)

DtW : Missing a lot of cast members..Added Moto Fuyuki's Profile since he wasn't in the database when I searched for him.
Carn: Changed the Ep Count and Beginning Air date for the show assuming that we are matching our data to the DWiki info. They were different from our info.
You changed the details of Carnation? But I already did that. It was listed in 2012 dramas. I assume your source is DramaWiki?
princessofsummer wrote: You changed the details of Carnation? But I already did that. It was listed in 2012 dramas. I assume your source is DramaWiki?

Yes I went off of DW.. Is it wrong I can check the Original site.
Yes, it's wrong. I think they forgot to update it. The original details in the Carnation page are the one that's right. I got the source from its original site.
I see now 10/3 and 151 eps.. http://www9.nhk.or.jp/carnation/story/index.html

Glad some ones corrected me..but isn't it still a 2011 drama? not 2012? Since it is a Japanese Fall Drama.
Well, it lasted about 5 months so technically it falls under Winter 2012 too. ^^
SakuraDanielle wrote: Since the team already started Winter and spring is it fine to start Fall?

More than fine. You can help us with Winter 2011 list too. If you're willing, of course. ;)