I'm done with G, only need to do O now
I'm done with O I'm taking over the letter A... devitto hasn't be on for 21 days i don't think she will mind ^^
Skye-N-Rain wrote: Hmm we need to start this up again. We should probably get new team members. Does anyone want to volunteer for this?

Lylina wrote: I'm not sure what they are doing/what they have done with drama so far since i only took part in movies but if you wanna help you can either finish movies starting with H or I ....or if you wanna do drama check out the first page or get in touch with Catnip :)

movies are listed here http://asianwiki.com/Category:2012_South_Korean_films

Didn't even notice this got active again, the whole task thing seemed to get silent, for other countries too.

Anyways, I edited the first post, there's not much left now.
So... you just need to add the movie which are not in the MDL database right? If so, then D movie category should be done since all of them already added to MDL, except The Day Going to Market, which needs to be approved since I added it already, and The Dearest, since it's an animation.
Gwilthyunman wrote: So... you just need to add the movie which are not in the MDL database right? If so, then D movie category should be done since all of them already added to MDL, except The Day Going to Market, which needs to be approved since I added it already, and The Dearest, since it's an animation.

you also need to add actors to the movie if they are missing :)
Lylina wrote: you also need to add actors to the movie if they are missing :)

Oh okay~ will do :D
I am done with H and I. I will take P. :)
Gwilthyunman wrote: So... you just need to add the movie which are not in the MDL database right? If so, then D movie category should be done since all of them already added to MDL, except The Day Going to Market, which needs to be approved since I added it already, and The Dearest, since it's an animation.

Basically there are three things: you need to add the missing titles, to update the cast of all the titles and add missing actors to the database.
catnip wrote: Basically there are three things: you need to add the missing titles, to update the cast of all the titles and add missing actors to the database.

Can i have a letter to start too?
i want to help also :)
prettytin wrote: i want to help also :)

You can take August dramas then, it's the only free thing left :)
I am done with P. :)
catnip wrote: You can take August dramas then, it's the only free thing left :)

okay, august then :)
how do you add actors whose profile are not in MDL yet?