Hello everyone,

Since Skye offered me the position of Korean Database Team Leader [and I gladly accepted it], here I am posting the third task. And since Skye told me we should have some new members in our database team, this is a double task - 2012 dramas and 2012 movies. So I guess, I'll explain all the 'rules' and system how this task should be approached.

THE TASK IS COMPLETED.
I'm taking up letter M for Movies. Thanks! :)
I want to help too!...I will take October and December for dramas:)
I'll take D for Movies.
I'll take W and Y (since there's only 2)
Lylina wrote: I'll take W and Y (since there's only 2)

Y is actually in this group: "0-9 + F + U + V + Y".
I'd like to help out with dramas. I won't be able to tell you which category since d-addicts is down.
christypop wrote: I'd like to help out with dramas. I won't be able to tell you which category since d-addicts is down.

It does open for me. Try refreshing perhaps?
catnip wrote: It does open for me. Try refreshing perhaps?

D-addicts works for but not the link post above.
christypop wrote: D-addicts works for but not the link post above.

Well, it really does for me.... I'll try posting it again for you http://fansub.d-addicts.com/Kdrama_Fansub_Map_2012
I'll take J for movies..
Question: one of the movies on my list is animated. Since I haven't seen any animated movies on here, should I skip it? ....of course I choose a letter that has lesser-known movies with little or no information...
I'm done with J.. there's just one 1 movie actors..cause actors listed in AW were no where to be found:( Just waiting for the approval, so I can add an actor or 2..
I'll take L and N for movies...
CheshireKat wrote: Question: one of the movies on my list is animated. Since I haven't seen any animated movies on here, should I skip it?

....of course I choose a letter that has lesser-known movies with little or no information...

I would assume yes, MDL doesn't have any animations at the moment.
darkangel662008 wrote: I'm done with J..

there's just one 1 movie actors..cause actors listed in AW were no where to be found:(
Just waiting for the approval, so I can add an actor or 2..

I know your pain. Thanks for coming back :)