Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Suzy:

Hi there !! We've submitted our article "Upcoming Chinese Dramas with Trailers",  Please make sure to publish before 16th august (we've already included it in the date section, just a gentle reminder)

Unfortunately, the publishing date doesn't depend on the editors so we can't promise it's gonna be published before 16th August.

Yuanwei:

Unfortunately, the publishing date doesn't depend on the editors so we can't promise it's gonna be published before 16th August.

It's fine actually !!!

Lilac:

Enny, Shiro and I plan on writing a fan's guide to the South Korean actress Park Bo Young, if it hasn't been claimed by anyone yet we would like to claim it! 

I put it in the list. Do you need an article draft or do you have access?

I would like to write a recap article on The Oath of Love (2021)

Suzy:

Sorry it's recap/review

KimWanHee:

I put it in the list. Do you need an article draft or do you have access?

Thanks a ton...and yes, I do need an article draft!

Having just submitted my first article for approval, I'd like to request permission to write one on "The Roads Less Travelled", a look at 7 Dramas I scored highly that all have fewer than 1000 watchers listed here at MDL

May i have permission to write about my  slice of life drama recommendations 

Is it okay for me to write an editorial article titled Uhsame's Feel-Good Movie Recommendations?

Lilac:

Thanks a ton...and yes, I do need an article draft!

I started a draft under your name, you can find it under your articles. Please add Shiro and Enny, so the correct users are added ^.^

Suzy:

Is it this drama: https://mydramalist.com/38807-yu-sheng-qing-duo-zhi-jiao? 

As the drama starts Sept 8, please start with your Currently Watching article only after at least 4 episodes have aired, as you won't have much insight into the drama otherwise, since it has 29 episodes in total. I put an article draft under your articles ;)

Suckerforhappyendings:

May i have permission to write about my  slice of life drama recommendations 

I will write you regarding this idea ^.^

Can someone take down an editorial article I claimed a while back called Light on Series: What To and Not To Watch? I'm not interested in writing it anymore. Thank you!

uhsame:

Is it okay for me to write an editorial article titled Uhsame's Feel-Good Movie Recommendations?

I think the idea is quite nice. We had an article with dramas some time ago, if you need some references to how to structure the article: https://mydramalist.com/article/let-s-talk-about-hyh-s-top-5-feel-good-dramas-011013092

Of course you don't have to do it like this but can put your own spin on it ;)

Also, if you need help with the movie recommendations, Kikimorka is handling weekend movie recommendation articles, so maybe she can also support you regarding the topic: https://mydramalist.com/profile/Kikimorka

uhsame:

Can someone take down an editorial article I claimed a while back called Light on Series: What To and Not To Watch? I'm not interested in writing it anymore. Thank you!

Done.