burhaaadmi:

Having just submitted my first article for approval, I'd like to request permission to write one on "The Roads Less Travelled", a look at 7 Dramas I scored highly that all have fewer than 1000 watchers listed here at MDL

I will write you regarding this :)

Hi! I’m interested in writing a stalker’s guide to Ikeda Elaiza but I can’t seem to find the formatting guidelines. Thank you in advance 

KimWanHee:

I started a draft under your name, you can find it under your articles. Please add Shiro and Enny, so the correct users are added ^.^

Yep, thank you ^^

Hey !! Actually, the article I wanted to claim was review article of The Oath of Love, not currently watching, hope you can change the topic !!

Suzy:

Hey !! Actually, the article I wanted to claim was review article of The Oath of Love, not currently watching, hope you can change the topic !!

The drama has not even aired yet though? So you want to claim an article which you won't start writing until the drama ends? Do I understand this correctly?

Kez:

Hi! I’m interested in writing a stalker’s guide to Ikeda Elaiza but I can’t seem to find the formatting guidelines. Thank you in advance 

I will send you a message!

KimWanHee:

The drama has not even aired yet though? So you want to claim an article which you won't start writing until the drama ends? Do I understand this correctly?

Oh yeah, I'll write parallelly then edit it finally telling my review on it !! I'm claiming it earlier before anyone could claim it. Is it not allowed ?? Or should I claim once the drama finishes airing. I'm sorry !!

Suzy:

Oh yeah, I'll write parallelly then edit it finally telling my review on it !! I'm claiming it earlier before anyone could claim it. Is it not allowed ?? Or should I claim once the drama finishes airing. I'm sorry !! 

No worries, I just wanted to be sure. I will put it on the list correctly then and I changed the title of the article draft. 

KimWanHee:

No worries, I just wanted to be sure. I will put it on the list correctly then and I changed the title of the article draft. 

Thank you very much !!!!!

Good day to all! :) 

I wanted to write an article entitled :

WE FIT EACH OTHER: A Peculiar Couple Combination

A list of odd couples that work out fine despite their differences.. Thanks!

Kairi of the Sky:

Good day to all! :) 

I wanted to write an article entitled :

WE FIT EACH OTHER: A Peculiar Couple Combination

A list of odd couples that work out fine despite their differences.. Thanks!

Sounds good, go ahead! :)

hello, would like to ask if i can help in anyway? :) i enjoy writing, though i’m not a professional in it and i only watch cdramas. i’m also not good at beautifying things. but i really do enjoy writing hahah and if it’s an own time own target thing, i would really like to contribute somehow ><  

dramathoughts:

hello, would like to ask if i can help in anyway? :) i enjoy writing, though i’m not a professional in it and i only watch cdramas. i’m also not good at beautifying things. but i really do enjoy writing hahah and if it’s an own time own target thing, i would really like to contribute somehow ><  

Sure !! You can claim a topic you want to write about (make sure no one has written or claimed it before), then you can start writing. You can go through this article-  https://mydramalist.com/article/5471-the-editors-guide-to-writing-for-mdl, it'll guide you on how to write !! Else you can also refer to previously published articles for reference.

Suzy:

Sure !! You can claim a topic you want to write about (make sure no one has written or claimed it before), then you can start writing. You can go through this article-  https://mydramalist.com/article/5471-the-editors-guide-to-writing-for-mdl, it'll guide you on how to write !! Else you can also refer to previously published articles for reference.

i would like to write about a reality show that i’m currently watching, “see you again” it’s about divorced couples and i thought it’s a good topic and show for people to watch it ><

Sassy queen:

Can any editor tell me if this article is way too long or okay? As The  previous two articles knowing the best kind of love and couples I ship were long and the editors had to remove some stuff. I don't want to remove any characters from this article -https://mydramalist.com/articles/edit/7857 

So can anyone please tell me so I can fix the length as I'm really confused.

Thanks in advance. 

Hi, thanks for asking before submitting it! 

To be honest, the article really is too long. Like this we would have to remove stuff. It would be great if the scroll bar would be at least double the size it is now when the article is fully loaded. If you really do not want to delete any of the content, we can also talk about splitting it into two parts, if you prefer that.