Hi again I would like to write about how organ transplants are portrayed  in Dramaland,  but also wait until  Connect has been aired so it may be in progress for a while. If that is okay it I will need another draft! 

All the best/Shiro 

Shiro:

Hi again I would like to write about how organ transplants are portrayed  in Dramaland,  but also wait until  Connect has been aired so it may be in progress for a while. If that is okay it I will need another draft! 

All the best/Shiro 

Let me know if you'd like a co-writer for this, because this is something I also thought about writing especially in Choi Ran's dramas! No pressure, it's totally understandable if you don't, but I'd love to be able to help.

Hi, I'd like to write an Ultimate Fan Guide to Rainie Yang

I'm not sure who I should contact or if I'm even in the right forum.  But can someone tell me how I can get started on this & if it's still available? 

Hi! 

I'd like to submit another idea for an article :  a monthly article in the form of a logbook.

✔️ The general idea is to choose (w/o restriction of genre, language or time period) a drama or film together for a given month.
✔️ Watch it, compare viewers' opinions . The viewer can drop it, put it on hold or finish it; it's okay.
✔️ The goal is to share our feelings/feedbacks on the casting (overall or a particular actor/actress), the way the plot was handled, the cinematography, the OST.

The idea is still in draft form and may be adapted.  

Hi! 

Can I write an article about Asian drama related podcasts?

Ari:

Hi, I'd like to write an Ultimate Fan Guide to Rainie Yang

I'm not sure who I should contact or if I'm even in the right forum.  But can someone tell me how I can get started on this & if it's still available? 

Vee:

Hi, I want to write a fan guide for Yang Mi please. Let me know what's the next step.

Hi guys! :) Unfortunately, we currently can't assign article-drafts to you since you haven't had any in the past (announcement). We hope the issue will be solved soon. Sorry! 

DaliaB:

Hi! 

Can I write an article about Asian drama related podcasts? 

I'll message you!

Shiro:

All the best/Shiro 

I'm gonna send you a message!

ManUtiavN:

Hey, I haven't written a solo article yet but only co-written an ultra fan guide (published) and another one that is being written.

So I would like to know if it's possible  to submit a solo article or do I have to systematically co-write with a user who has the writer badge?

The subjects I would like to present :
- Ultra Fan Guide for Lee Joon Gi
- An article about the top rated mini-dramas from 2018 to 2021 and my feedback about them. Similar in style to what Miss-lestrudel  did in 2018.

Thanks! 

Hi there! :) Unfortunately, we currently can't assign drafts to you since you haven't had any in the past (announcement). You need to have at least one article as a main writer – co-written articles don't count. We hope the issue will be solved soon. Sorry!  

I'm not sure if this is a topic that we are allowed to write about but I've been wanting to write this for a while now...

Would I be able to write an article on good representation of lgbt in dramas/movies? It would mostly be focused on describing each show and why it was good representation, and also I would briefly touch upon why good representation is important in the context of lack of representation, misrepresentation and general homophobia/transphobia etc. 

I would like to clarify that I am a part of that community as well, so I have the understanding and knowledge fit for writing this article.

I really hope this article would be considered, because more often then not the only talk I see of lgbt on this site is BL and often not for the right reasons. I want to write an article about true representation.

Thank you.

Suckerforhappyendings:

hello may i write an ultra fan guide to SEO Hyun jin if it hasn't been claimed already 

Heyy please let me know if I can write an article on this topic, Thank you!

Tine:

Hi guys! :) Unfortunately, we currently can't assign article-drafts to you since you haven't had any in the past (announcement). We hope the issue will be solved soon. Sorry! 

Oh that's really unfortunate. Hopefully this is resolved soon, as I wanted to write this article for a really long time. Is there no way to keep the idea on hold for me until it's resolved though? I would hate for a regular writer to write the guide while this is happeninng. 

Vee:

Hi, I want to write a fan guide for Yang Mi please. Let me know what's the next step.

Oh when this issue gets fixed, I'd love to co-write with you if you need one. I love Yang Mi so I wouldn't mind helping you out if you needed it. 

Suckerforhappyendings:

Heyy please let me know if I can write an article on this topic, Thank you!

Hello!
Sorry we missed your previous post. The topic is available, I'm sending you a message. :)