Ari:

Oh that's really unfortunate. Hopefully this is resolved soon, as I wanted to write this article for a really long time. Is there no way to keep the idea on hold for me until it's resolved though? I would hate for a regular writer to write the guide while this is happeninng. 

Unfortunately, no. But we'd love it if you'd come back and claim a topic, once the issue is resolved. :) 

SumiTheCat:

Hello!
Sorry we missed your previous post. The topic is available, I'm sending you a message. :)

No problem thank you so much

Tine:

Unfortunately, no. But we'd love it if you'd come back and claim a topic, once the issue is resolved. :) 

Will do! Will there be an announcement here once resolved? 

Ari:

Will do! Will there be an announcement here once resolved? 

Definitely! :) 

Hi !

Once resolved I'd love to write an ultra fan guide to Lee Joon. Is that available btw?

I'd like to claim an article about "Most popular Chinese actresses on MDL"  if it's available. Will be co-writing with Burcu who hasn't written an article for MDL yet. 

Also we are interested in co-writing a Recap for the drama "South Wind Knows My Mood" once it airs. :)

THIS has been edited as I got my answers in Discord.

Hi! Happy New Year.
I would like to
 1. Delete my 2 wccs articles..I hve more ideas and can return to those later (Done)
2. What is the status on Japan sinks people of hop that must now be turned into a review, Did I send it in? What changes do I need to make?
3.  I would like to write an article on F4 Thailand https://mydramalist.com/50007-boys-over-flowers if other people want the topic I am willing to co author -Cho-Na contacted me and she is doing a CW which is not the type of article i wanted to write.

My 4 slots left I have named
Japan Spring Season Feb -April 2022 Line up 
Hana Yori Dango: 1 Manga 9 Remakes and Counting
Critically Acclaimed Movies: Sex and Messages --Planning on watching 1 from each country as well as the ones I have seen from Japan
Where the Darkness Dwells --Possibly a spotlight on Darker themed Japanese Dramas and movie..still an idea in formation.

Please let me know if there issue with the above topics

Hello, I hope you are well ^^ 

Please may I claim an Ultra Fan Guide for Lee Kyu Hyung 

Thank you 

Cryssy Anne:

Creating a new editorial in 1 or 2 months from now.

This is a sequel to my previous article https://mydramalist.com/article/summer-dramas-with-green-theme

Title: Winter Dramas & Movies with Blue Theme

Also Happy New Year!   

Update: I added some poster sources I forgot about, now it's modified, submitted and can be edited.

Thamk you in advance!

Sunnie:

Hi !

Once resolved I'd love to write an ultra fan guide to Lee Joon. Is that available btw?

Hi! Once the issue is resolved, you can come back, and check if the topic is still available! :)

moonchild:

I'd like to claim an article about "Most popular Chinese actresses on MDL"  if it's available. Will be co-writing with Burcu who hasn't written an article for MDL yet. 

Also we are interested in co-writing a Recap for the drama "South Wind Knows My Mood" once it airs. :)

Gonna send you a message!

Size15FeetJames:

Hello, I hope you are well ^^ 

Please may I claim an Ultra Fan Guide for Lee Kyu Hyung 

Thank you 

Hi there! Yes, I'll send you a message!

Cryssy Anne:

Update: I added some poster sources I forgot about, now it's modified, submitted and can be edited.

Thamk you in advance!

Ok! :)

Hi, I would like to write an ultra fan guide to Zhou Shen.

I am also interested in writing an article about Girl from Nowhere: Was it worth the hype? (I might think of a better name for it xD)

Thank You :D