Hi, Taking on a new Premiere Diary topic for https://mydramalist.com/703721-i-don-t-want-to-do-anything

Wiĺl be written soon! Have a wonderful Sunday!

PS. Now ready to be edited.

hello i would like to claim Most Popular Chinese Actresses on MDL part 2 (part 1 is being written)

I am not sure about the title for now but the idea is like what if I was in Midnight movie as female protagonist

Movie-https://mydramalist.com/40349-midnight

Suckerforhappyendings:

hello i would like to claim Most Popular Chinese Actresses on MDL part 2 (part 1 is being written)

OK. I'm sending you a message.

KC Drama LOVER:

I am not sure about the title for now but the idea is like what if I was in Midnight movie as female protagonist

Movie-https://mydramalist.com/40349-midnight

I'm sending you a message.

I sincerely hope that the issue regarding new writers will be resolved soon. This is not an attack on any of the active mods here as I assume that none of you are responsible for fixing this problem, but it does make me very sad that so many people are being gate-kept from creating content for this website. I wish there was at least some kind of update as to what exactly those technical difficulties entail and what is being done to resolve the issue because it's been quite a while now.

sapphicdesaster:

I sincerely hope that the issue regarding new writers will be resolved soon. This is not an attack on any of the active mods here as I assume that none of you are responsible for fixing this problem, but it does make me very sad that so many people are being gate-kept from creating content for this website. I wish there was at least some kind of update as to what exactly those technical difficulties entail and what is being done to resolve the issue because it's been quite a while now.

Agreed. I  don’t want to sound ungrateful or entitled and whoever is in charge is probably doing their best to fix the issue but not even knowing what is exactly causing this problem or at least what they’re doing the fix it is a bit disheartening. I’m sure there were people who were rude about asking it but I hope that doesn’t discourage the mods from communicating. Maybe they’re not aware of what’s causing the issue, either? 

The admins are working on fixing the issue. There's nothing we can do but wait. We're just as impatient as you, believe me. :')

It really is disheartening at this point (that's a good word, credit to larami). I would love to be able to write Thai and Japanese articles, but at this point, I haven't even bothered starting any of them. Maybe communicating what the issue is and what the timeframe looks like, how it's being worked on, etc. might help alleviate some of the frustration that potential writers are feeling right now.

SakuraPrincess:

It really is disheartening at this point (that's a good word, credit to larami). I would love to be able to write Thai and Japanese articles, but at this point, I haven't even bothered starting any of them. Maybe communicating what the issue is and what the timeframe looks like, how it's being worked on, etc. might help alleviate some of the frustration that potential writers are feeling right now.

This this this!! I genuinely don’t blame anyone posting here because as I said, none of you are responsible, I just want to know if anyone has any actual clue as to what is going on behind the scenes. Because I think it’s been about a year now and it’s getting weird/tedious.

chen358:

I have an idea on an article, am I supposed to message an editor, and how do I know whose an editor. And will they send me a link to write the article?

If you’re a new writer, you can’t publish articles right now. We don’t know why but the mods are working on it.

devitto:

The admins are working on fixing the issue. There's nothing we can do but wait. We're just as impatient as you, believe me. :')

Is there an ETA?  It would be nice if the admins could post in this thread to give us some more information.

Hi there, I'm interested in submitting an article recapping Thailand's GMMTV 2023 series announcement, just as a list source for their upcoming dramas. I'm aware that there has been some issues with allowing new writers into the system, but I genuinely don't care about having this article credited to my account specifically. Would it be possible for me to share my article with someone who is been given writing permission to publish? (I'm about a third of the way through with my draft, so it may take 3-4 more days for me to complete as it is a holiday weekend in North America.)

JanellChang:

Hi there, I'm interested in submitting an article recapping Thailand's GMMTV 2023 series announcement, just as a list source for their upcoming dramas. I'm aware that there has been some issues with allowing new writers into the system, but I genuinely don't care about having this article credited to my account specifically. Would it be possible for me to share my article with someone who is been given writing permission to publish? (I'm about a third of the way through with my draft, so it may take 3-4 more days for me to complete as it is a holiday weekend in North America.)

Hello!

I'm sorry but we still have the same issue with new writers, so we can't give you a draft for now.
If someone who has already written articles wants to do it (with you) then they need to reach an editor or this thread.

SumiTheCat:

Hello!

I'm sorry but we still have the same issue with new writers, so we can't give you a draft for now.
If someone who has already written articles wants to do it (with you) then they need to reach an editor or this thread. 

Hi SumiTheCat,

Thanks for the response, no need to apologize as we're aware that there's nothing  on your end or any editor's end that can be done. I'll try to reach out to some writers and see if they're willing to help me publish it. Thanks again!