mj_babec358:

Unfortunately no. The problem is that they can't send/give out drafts to authors who haven't written an article of their own before the issue occurred. So you won't be able to write independently until they fix this problem.

Oh okay! Any idea on how long that'll take? 

Kim_YeJin:

Oh okay! Any idea on how long that'll take? 

Can't give you a timeframe right now, but hopefully soon. We will definitely announce it everywhere once it gets fixed. :)

devitto:

Can't give you a timeframe right now, but hopefully soon. We will definitely announce it everywhere once it gets fixed. :)

Okay. Thanks 

devitto:

Can't give you a timeframe right now, but hopefully soon. We will definitely announce it everywhere once it gets fixed. :)

since this is a long-term fix, take your time while resolving the issues. once it's all done, I will await for the good news *waiting for me to debut as article writer, huhuhuhu*

I have two articles published on my own! They're over a year old now so I'm not sure if they count for the author article thing, but if they do I would love to help with co-writing! I'd ideally like it'd to be a topic I'm interested in so I can contribute (rather than just claiming a co-author credit without doing any work). 

Hello,

I want to write an Editorial (topic) : Daughters of Dramaland (Asian dramas) 

Anybody interested to be co-author? 

starflakes:

I have two articles published on my own! They're over a year old now so I'm not sure if they count for the author article thing, but if they do I would love to help with co-writing! I'd ideally like it'd to be a topic I'm interested in so I can contribute (rather than just claiming a co-author credit without doing any work). 

Yeah, it doesn't matter when they were written. Thank you! :) 

Maybe you're interested in writing with Kim_YeJin? If you're not interested in the topic, we'll try to find someone else. (Both writers should definitely participate in the article and not just put their name on the draft, of course. :D)

starflakes:
I have two articles published on my own! They're over a year old now so I'm not sure if they count for the author article thing,

They do count, indeed.

devitto:

Yeah, it doesn't matter when they were written. Thank you! :) 

Maybe you're interested in writing with Kim_YeJin? If you're not interested in the topic, we'll try to find someone else. (Both writers should definitely participate in the article and not just put their name on the draft, of course. :D)

I would be interested in trying at least!

Is the new writers' issue solved yet?

starflakes:

I would be interested in trying at least!

That'd be great.  

Xiao Zi:

Is the new writers' issue solved yet?

Hello!
Not yet, unfortunately.

SumiTheCat:

Hello!
Not yet, unfortunately.

It has been, like, years right?

Hello I want to write an article about how some of the best dramas from all countries are from 2016-2017 period and wanna explain my argument. How can I go about that? 

Kim_YeJin:

Hello,

I want to write an Editorial (topic) : Daughters of Dramaland (Asian dramas) 

Anybody interested to be co-author? 

Hello editors,

Can I go ahead with this ?