mj_babec358:

Hello guys!!

I am looking for someone who can be the main writer for an editorial I would like to write since I can't be a main writer due to the ongoing issue.

The theme is "GMMTV 2024 Up & Above Part 1" where we will list the series, movies, reality shows and concerts GMMTV has announced in the live stream by the same name and write information about them. If anyone is interested, please send me a message so we can claim the topic and get a draft.

Thank you!

Hi! 

I have no idea about GMMTVs upcoming shows, but I will co-author/proofread if you want me to. Love a bit of promotion outside of KDramas.

mj_babec358:

Hello guys!!

I am looking for someone who can be the main writer for an editorial I would like to write since I can't be a main writer due to the ongoing issue.

The theme is "GMMTV 2024 Up & Above Part 1" where we will list the series, movies, reality shows and concerts GMMTV has announced in the live stream by the same name and write information about them. If anyone is interested, please send me a message so we can claim the topic and get a draft.

Thank you!

Hi! I see that Dalia is willing to co-write, but it might not be a good idea to put work into a time-sensitive article right now while no user-submitted editorials are being published (and us editors don't know when/if this will change). I really want to avoid anyone working in vain. 

If you guys still want to go ahead, I'll give you a draft, of course. Just with absolutely no promises of publication. I'm sorry!!

devitto:

Hi! I see that Dalia is willing to co-write, but it might not be a good idea to put work into a time-sensitive article right now while no user-submitted editorials are being published (and us editors don't know when/if this will change). I really want to avoid anyone working in vain. 

If you guys still want to go ahead, I'll give you a draft, of course. Just with absolutely no promises of publication. I'm sorry!! 

Is it possible that it might not be published completely or just temporarily?

mj_babec358:

Is it possible that it might not be published completely or just temporarily?

I really don't know, some articles have been waiting for a year... :/

devitto:

I really don't know, some articles have been waiting for a year... :/

Oh wow, that's just horrible if you ask me.

What's going on though? I understand not being able to send out drafts to new writers, but why aren't the submitted articles being edited and released??? It doesn't make any sense at all...

devitto:

Is there any type of explanation? Are they revamping the site or changing direction, or is it just technical difficulty?

mj_babec358:

Oh wow, that's just horrible if you ask me.

What's going on though? I understand not being able to send out drafts to new writers, but why aren't the submitted articles being edited and released??? It doesn't make any sense at all...

DaliaB:

Is there any type of explanation? Are they revamping the site or changing direction, or is it just technical difficulty? 

I/we have no answers, unfortunately. We don't know anything more than you. :(

I've written a suggestion post about the news articles crowding out editorials, the amount of news articles being excessive, and wanting to know why the editorials are being sidelined. I don't know if it's okay to use the suggestion forum for this, but there's nowhere else to talk about it, and I feel that it needs to be addressed. Where have all the Editorials Gone? (Can we bring them back please?) - Suggestions - MyDramaList 

If anyone wants to vote on it and express your feelings in the comments, please do.

DramaHeroine:

I've written a suggestion post about the news articles crowding out editorials, the amount of news articles being excessive, and wanting to know why the editorials are being sidelined. I don't know if it's okay to use the suggestion forum for this, but there's nowhere else to talk about it, and I feel that it needs to be addressed. Where have all the Editorials Gone? (Can we bring them back please?) - Suggestions - MyDramaList 

If anyone wants to vote on it and express your feelings in the comments, please do.

Thank you for this post. You have my votes. An official explanation of what is going on with editorials would be great. 

DramaHeroine:

I've written a suggestion post about the news articles crowding out editorials, the amount of news articles being excessive, and wanting to know why the editorials are being sidelined. I don't know if it's okay to use the suggestion forum for this, but there's nowhere else to talk about it, and I feel that it needs to be addressed. Where have all the Editorials Gone? (Can we bring them back please?) - Suggestions - MyDramaList 

Nice - Yes, that's what suggestions are for. I also gave you 3 votes. :P

@devitto MJ Babec and I decided to go ahead and write the article anyway. Can we have a draft? 

Thanks for all your efforts BTW, I know it must be frustrating for you too.

DramaHeroine:

thank you for making this! you have my votes hopefully we hear an explanation 

DaliaB:

@devitto MJ Babec and I decided to go ahead and write the article anyway. Can we have a draft? 

Thanks for all your efforts BTW, I know it must be frustrating for you too. 

I'll send you a message!

Please make sure to like (click the little heart) and comment on the editorials that are slowly showing up again on the front page. The more interactions, the better. Thanks everyone! <3

Is the new writers' issue over yet?