Hello, I have submitted my article -  What to watch to get out of drama slump (2023 version) for approval

Hi!!

I would like to write an editorial  'Soul-Stirring Spectacles' :  Asian Dramas and Movies that Resonate with Heartfelt Emotions.

(It's about tear-jerker Dramas and Movies)

Seeking a collaborative partner to co-author. 

(PS: I'm a new author) 

Hi, I would like to post a new article called ''Which More Foreign Books Could Be Remade Into A Korean TV Series?'' which is a continuation of the first article :) 

Hi, I would like to post a new article called, "THE MAGIC OF “ANSWER ME” ANTHOLOGY" which will be a deep dive about Answer Me TV series and the magic it holds even years later of being broadcasted. 

Hello, I want to write an article on : "K-Dramas losing its charm : Myth or reality"

I hope I messaged everyone who needed draft(s) or had questions. If not, please post here and/or message me again. :D

I am so so so happy to see editorials getting back on track!!

mj_babec358:

I am so so so happy to see editorials getting back on track!!

working hard on it :)

0Nastya0:

Hi. I would like to write a CW about the JDRAMA - Kimi ga Kokoro wo Kuretakara (2024) - https://mydramalist.com/759507-kimi-ga-kokoro-wo-kuretakara

Messaged you :)

I have written about my favourite BL director titled P”AOF HAS A SIGNATURE  that I would like published.  I look forward to your feedback regarding what is possible :)

misspulane:

I have written about my favourite BL director titled P”AOF HAS A SIGNATURE  that I would like published.  I look forward to your feedback regarding what is possible :)

OMG SERIOUSLY?! I have been waiting for someone to write an article about P'Aof's golden hands that make every drama he touches a masterpiece for so long!

Thank you sm for writing it! I hope it gets published soon cuz I can't wait to read it<3

mj_babec358:

OMG SERIOUSLY?! I have been waiting for someone to write an article about P'Aof's golden hands that make every drama he touches a masterpiece for so long!

Thank you sm for writing it! I hope it gets published soon cuz I can't wait to read it<3

thank you for saying this, deeply validating words :)

misspulane:

I have written about my favourite BL director titled P”AOF HAS A SIGNATURE  that I would like published.  I look forward to your feedback regarding what is possible :)

I second what mj-babec358 said. I love P'Aof's works as well. ? If the only option to get this published is to have a co-author with the writer role, I volunteer. 

JulyMoon:

I second what mj-babec358 said. I love P'Aof's works as well. ? If the only option to get this published is to have a co-author with the writer role, I volunteer. 

I talked to devitto and she said articles cannot be published if they contain ONLY LGBT projects :/