Hello I'd like to write  Talents Under Huanyu Film Article. 

I was thing of writing a Novel vs Drama article comparing the novel of Theory of Love and the drama, though I mainly planned on writing about the differences. But I know that BL/Yaoi topics aren't allowed, and the show/novel is BL, so I was wondering if this topic is not allowed?

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 NoirRoseHeart:

I was thing of writing a Novel vs Drama article comparing the novel of Theory of Love and the drama, though I mainly planned on writing about the differences. But I know that BL/Yaoi topics aren't allowed, and the show/novel is BL, so I was wondering if this topic is not allowed?

Send a message to Skye-n-Rain about this article idea, please. You might have a chance if the article is called 'Novel vs Drama: Theory of Love' but I can't guarantee it. :D

I'm into really old stuff, maybe I will start a topic on author Qiong Yao's work such as The 6 dreams, HZGG, Romance in the Rain, etc.

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Noelleung:

I'm into really old stuff, maybe I will start a topic on author Qiong Yao's work such as The 6 dreams, HZGG, Romance in the Rain, etc.

Hey! We will love to read about old stuff. When you decide to write the article, send me a mesaage and I'll give you the link. ^~^

Thanks Yuanwei! Send me the link I'll work on it in the next few days. 

Subbing to this topic.

Hi,

I want to write an article about types of amnesia dramas from KR  CH ,TW, and JP.  You can say that I've seen a lot of these type of dramas so I'm wondering if I may write about it. 

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Bree Lee-Moss:

Hi,

I want to write an article about types of amnesia dramas from KR  CH ,TW, and JP.  You can say that I've seen a lot of these type of dramas so I'm wondering if I may write about it. 

Hey!

This topic is available and you can write about it. I'll send you a message with the link.

Yuanwei:

Hey!

This topic is available and you can write about it. I'll send you a message with the link.

Thank you!

Hello,

I want to write an article about The Art of Light in the movie Rurouni Kenshin: Origins. Basically a discussion from a film-student perspective on how movies use light and light sources to give additional insight on characters' frame of mind and situations, even without using words.

Do you think such a thing could be possible? And with whom do I need to speak about it?

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 KatiaSchwarz:

Hello,

I want to write an article about The Art of Light in the movie Rurouni Kenshin: Origins. Basically a discussion from a film-student perspective on how movies use light and light sources to give additional insight on characters' frame of mind and situations, even without using words.

Do you think such a thing could be possible? And with whom do I need to speak about it?

You can write the article. I'll send you the link.

Hi, I'd love to write an article about falling in love and out of love with dramas. It will be a discussion on whether it's a slump or maybe more than just that while also exploring past dramas vs new dramas.

Hey Yuanwei! Sorry I've been very busy no time to write. But last time I started on it, I realized I should probably change my topic. I kind of want to talk about artists outside of Qiong Yao's dramas as well. Since there's been many articles specializing in strong women, can I change my topic to weak women (will still include Qiong Yao's artists). I will write about portrayal of weak women in ancient chinese dramas.

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Noelleung:

Hey Yuanwei! Sorry I've been very busy no time to write. But last time I started on it, I realized I should probably change my topic. I kind of want to talk about artists outside of Qiong Yao's dramas as well. Since there's been many articles specializing in strong women, can I change my topic to weak women (will still include Qiong Yao's artists). I will write about portrayal of weak women in ancient chinese dramas.

Okay, no problem. Go ahead and write it. :D