I'm finally getting back into article writing after not writing for a month xD

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 hideyourheart:

Yay! Thank you!

I'm finally getting back into article writing after not writing for a month xD

yay for me cuz I can read and edit more! hehe

Yuanwei:

yay for me cuz I can read and edit more! hehe

Oh my gosh the sweetest, it really means a lot coming from you!

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Abzzski:

I have an Idea to write an Article called 'Actors and Actresses Who Were Scouted' I've already done the research.  

I already replied to your dms. 

So I want to write something Like a currently watching for Two Homelands which is being aired in 2 episodes.  I just finished the first  episode and I would like to draw attention to it.

Hello, I'd like to write a recommendation article about short films (my picks for short films that are worth watching)
I already have a general idea how I want to write it, picked titles I want to showcase and I'm prepared to start working on it if I get greenlighted 

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 OldAnimeLady:

So I want to write something Like a currently watching for Two Homelands which is being aired in 2 episodes.  I just finished the first  episode and I would like to draw attention to it.

As we talked, do a review for both parts. :D

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Haeju:

Hello, I'd like to write a recommendation article about short films (my picks for short films that are worth watching)
I already have a general idea how I want to write it, picked titles I want to showcase and I'm prepared to start working on it if I get greenlighted 

You have the greenlight. Once you are done researching and writing, send me a message so I can send you the link to submit the article. :D

I said a little while back that I would do an article on the kdrama Big Issue. That didn't workout the idea now wasn't very article worthy so instead I have an article on Investigation Couple a drama from last year that was pretty bad and I blasted the prospects of it season 2. Turns out it is getting a season 2...Sadly and I think its only right I drop an article articulating the dumpster fire that was the first season.

Sorry for the long post. :)

Hello I'd like to write. Ultra Fan Guide: William Chan. I've thought about doing Ultra Fan Guides. Is this one taken ? 

hey! i want to write starker guide on kim jae wook can i?
as well as on lee jae hoon

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Kyle:

I said a little while back that I would do an article on the kdrama Big Issue. That didn't workout the idea now wasn't very article worthy so instead I have an article on Investigation Couple a drama from last year that was pretty bad and I blasted the prospects of it season 2. Turns out it is getting a season 2...Sadly and I think its only right I drop an article articulating the dumpster fire that was the first season.

Hey! Sorry for the late reply. You can go ahead and write it. 

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Abzzski:

Hello I'd like to write. Ultra Fan Guide: William Chan. I've thought about doing Ultra Fan Guides. Is this one taken ? 

It's not taken. Go ahead.. 

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 pretty noona:

hey! i want to write starker guide on kim jae wook can i?
as well as on lee jae hoon

Okay. Go ahead.