How about an article about 2 k-dramas that are as intense as any c-drama?

Thanks.

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Akage Girl:

How about an article about 2 k-dramas that are as intense as any c-drama?

Thanks.

Okay, go ahead!

Yuanwei:

Okay, you can write about it. Send me a message when you are done. :)

Done with this, already submitted for approval. Thank you for your time. XD

I wrote an article review for C-drama Love and Destiny, and it's titled "Why You Should Watch Love and Destiny". I submitted it for approval around 16 hours ago so I wanna check if it got through :)

If there are any problems with the article that it gets rejected, plz let me know thanks

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Amy:

I wrote an article review for C-drama Love and Destiny, and it's titled "Why You Should Watch Love and Destiny". I submitted it for approval around 16 hours ago so I wanna check if it got through :)

If there are any problems with the article that it gets rejected, plz let me know thanks

Hey! Your article went through. Next step is for 2 editors to look over it and edit it. It won't be rejected, don't worry. It will be published in a week at most.

Yuanwei:

Hey! Your article went through. Next step is for 2 editors to look over it and edit it. It won't be rejected, don't worry. It will be published in a week at most.

Awesome!

Thanks a lot!

I would like to write an Ultra Fan Guide for Hu Ge if that's OK.

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 meridian:

Okay, you can go ahead. Let me know if you need the link to submit it for approval.

meridian:

Excited to read this ❤❤❤

I don't know if this has been covered before, but I want to write about dramas for every season like Winter Sonata for winter, autumn in my heart for autumn and the like, and how this influenced the flow and backdrop of the drama.

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Bree Lee-Moss:

I don't know if this has been covered before, but I want to write about dramas for every season like Winter Sonata for winter, autumn in my heart for autumn and the like, and how this influenced the flow and backdrop of the drama.

You can go ahead and write about it. :) 

Would there be any interest in an article titled something like "Why Tragedies Are Good" ?

Gist would be - I started out watching KDrama's just looking for the warm fuzzies, and having watched a couple that hit me with sad endings I was a sad boy for some time but then I watched another warm fuzzy right after and - wow!  

Lesson for life: You need the downs to fully appreciate the ups.

I'd like to do an article on fun characterization in some Asian dramas. Please let me know if this works.

I'm currently interested in writing a "Ultra Fan Guide" for Jang Dong Yoon ;)

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Akage Girl:

I'd like to do an article on fun characterization in some Asian dramas. Please let me know if this works.

Go ahead! :)