Hi. besides the one with Taiwanese Dramas can i also do an article on "Kdrama that had good potential?" 

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Maral:

Hi. besides the one with Taiwanese Dramas can i also do an article on "Kdrama that had good potential?" 

Yes, you can. 

How do I contact an editor to get my article approved?

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 x Sasa x:

How do I contact an editor to get my article approved?

Hey there! Do you want to write an article? If so, what do you want to write about? :) 

I have written it already, it's about historical romance. Title "Historical Romance Addiction"

What I mean is I have written a draft myself and want to know how to put it on here. 

Thanks for reply.

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 x Sasa x:

What I mean is I have written a draft myself and want to know how to put it on here. 

Thanks for reply.

Sent you a message.

I want to write an article on the ending of Extraordinary You. As I was taking with people many see it as a happy ending, but with all the knowledge of the setting of the drama, it has more depth and in fact is quite tragic. It might be a bit complex and it was not spelled out so many people didn't grasp the tragic implication it had. 

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Kate:

I want to write an article on the ending of Extraordinary You. As I was taking with people many see it as a happy ending, but with all the knowledge of the setting of the drama, it has more depth and in fact is quite tragic. It might be a bit complex and it was not spelled out so many people didn't grasp the tragic implication it had. 

You kinda spoiled the ending for me =))) But yeah, you can go ahead and write about it. :) 

@Yuanwei can I do Winter 2019 / 2020 dramas article for Korean and Thai dramas?! I won't start with them until next month, 2nd week of December sounds good?! I really would love to do Korean this time, if person who did Fall one doesn't have anything against that!? :) 

I'm up for HK ones too, if need be, and with movies, I shall see if you still want to do them. 2nd part of December might get busy... lol

I'll try to work more on cover pictures this timr... They were... kinda.... awful. XD But I liked how warm n nice people here are. awwwh Happy early holidays Yuanwei. Hope it's snowing there where u live! (I want snow ha ha ha) 

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Mio:

@Yuanwei can I do Winter 2019 / 2020 dramas article for Korean and Thai dramas?! I won't start with them until next month, 2nd week of December sounds good?! I really would love to do Korean this time, if person who did Fall one doesn't have anything against that!? :) 

I'm up for HK ones too, if need be, and with movies, I shall see if you still want to do them. 2nd part of December might get busy... lol

I'll try to work more on cover pictures this timr... They were... kinda.... awful. XD But I liked how warm n nice people here are. awwwh Happy early holidays Yuanwei. Hope it's snowing there where u live! (I want snow ha ha ha) 

Hey! Yes, you can work on the articles. The more the better. :) 

Kinda early for holidays =))) But thanks. It actually snowed on Friday but only a bit and it melted rather quickly. I don't really want to snow for now even though I do love snow. Hate the cold though. :D

Yuanwei:

Hey! Yes, you can work on the articles. The more the better. :) 

Kinda early for holidays =))) But thanks. It actually snowed on Friday but only a bit and it melted rather quickly. I don't really want to snow for now even though I do love snow. Hate the cold though. :D

Okay. Thanks :)) 

Yes, it is early... I do want December already so I can start with 'things'. ha ha Snow is great when you don't need to go somewhere....  LOL But I do prefer colder than hot weather xD

Hello! Can I write a currently watching article on "Flavour It's Yours"?

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 HafsaMohammed:

Hello! Can I write a currently watching article on "Flavour It's Yours"?

Yes, you can! :)