I've finished editing Upcoming Remakes 2019/2020

i Would like to write Fan guides on Hiyashi Kento and Hongo Konata  if accepted

I will need the new link to set them up.

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 OldAnimeLady:

i Would like to write Fan guides on Hiyashi Kento and Hongo Konata  if accepted

I will need the new link to set them up.

Okay. :D

I finished and submitted an article about the Ring series (with Skye-N-Rain's approval) a couple of days ago. Do you see it on your side(?) because my computer has been acting out lately.

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Ebisuno92:

I finished and submitted an article about the Ring series (with Skye-N-Rain's approval) a couple of days ago. Do you see it on your side(?) because my computer has been acting out lately.

Yes. It's there. I'll look at it tonight. :D

Thank You, my most reliable editor ever! :D

can I write the "ultra fan guide" for rowoon?

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 XingBack :

can I write the "ultra fan guide" for rowoon?

yes. :D

I'd like to do an article on dramas that are calming and not anxiety provoking.

If it's not yet taken, Id like to to Currently Watching: Grand Maison Tokyo. Thanks!

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 ReikaBleu:

If it's not yet taken, Id like to to Currently Watching: Grand Maison Tokyo. Thanks!

Go ahead. It's not taken. :) 

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Akage Girl:

I'd like to do an article on dramas that are calming and not anxiety provoking.

Go ahead. :) 

Hi. Can I do an article on Top Ten Taiwanese Dramas? Im not sure if I could go ahead and claim it on the MDL Article Available Topics list or had to check in here first. pls let me know thanks. 

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Maral:

Hi. Can I do an article on Top Ten Taiwanese Dramas? Im not sure if I could go ahead and claim it on the MDL Article Available Topics list or had to check in here first. pls let me know thanks. 

Yes you can. Let me know when you are done so I can give you the link to submit the article. 

I'd like to do an article on the art of the bro-mance.